Recalled/Assigned: Andreas Borgman loaned to the Marlies

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
About time. I hope the Marlies give him a ton of PK opportunities and make him into a premier shutdown defense man.

Reactions: saltming

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Borgmans got a future here it's all good.

Polaks done after this year book it.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Babs loves him his Polak.

Borgy needs to go down and work on his gud pro game .

Truly the joke that keeps on giving. :sarcasm:

I enjoyed having Borgman in the lineup, but I'm glad he'll get a shot at more minutes in the AHL. Can't be anything but good for him.

Reactions: IBeL13f

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
Its too bad that Borgman is falling victim to the outstanding play of Dermott, but theres no way Babs was going to let Polak sit in favour of Borgs. At least he'll get meaningful minutes on a powerhouse AHL squad instead of press box minutes with a ticked off Leivo.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Carrick has looked better than either Borgman or Polak, he's the one who should be in with Dermott. Borgman looks like he'll be a good player going forward though, love his physicality.

Surprising wheels and puck skills for a player of his ilk as well. Im looking forward to seeing what he can do in the American league.

Reactions: Looney Toonies

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Carrick has looked better than either Borgman or Polak, he's the one who should be in with Dermott. Borgman looks like he'll be a good player going forward though, love his physicality.
This. Everyone is whining about Polak when it really looks like Carrick is the guy. This makes sense but hey some guys have to complain about something or their lives have no meaning. Might also mean a playoff upgrade is on his way in and Carrick on his way out.

I think the important thing to do here is panic and freak out.:scared:

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->