Value of: Andreas Athanasiou

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
I think it would be better if it were AA and Veleno for Leddy, Bode Wilde and our 1st in 2020.

I've never been a fan of Veleno, but I'm not shipping him out when a top 2 need for the team is something he's projected to fill.

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Rasmussen's the 1C on the Griffins and looking strong. A lot of people forget about him or expect Veleno to pass him on the depth chart.

If it was Leddy, Wilde and a 1st for AA and Rasmussen would that be better? We need a long term 3C solution.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
What could Detroit add to an AA package if Edmonton solved your 2 most pressing needs?

RNH for your 2nd line center and Adam Larsson as a top 4 D.

Neither player is expendable in Edmonton but with Bear looking good and Bouchard, Broberg waiting in the wings and Edmonton's die need of a pair of top 6 wingers could something materialize here? I do think it's time Draisaitl centers the 2nd line full time and AA would be a great asset beside McDavid.
They wouldn't add anything that would help the Oilers this year. This is a horrible trade killing the Oilers centre depth and leaves the Oilers with a very soft right side on defence

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
If it was Leddy, Wilde and a 1st for AA and Rasmussen would that be better? We need a long term 3C solution.

Dunno why Wings would want Leddy, his only real value to Detroit would probably just be trading him down the road and recouping a pick.

Id do NYI 1st + Wilde for AA tho.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Dunno why Wings would want Leddy, his only real value to Detroit would probably just be trading him down the road and recouping a pick.

Id do NYI 1st + Wilde for AA tho.

I wouldn't. RHD is a strength in the prospect pool.

If you want to flip him, then ok

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
AA is a young controllable asset who just scored 30 goals. Can play C in a pinch, and is slowly becoming more responsible on the defensive end. He's not off to a hot start but we all know ( wings fans) he is capable of going off at any moment. Keep him for a few more years, he isn't going to solve any major issues by being traded away.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
I wouldn't. RHD is a strength in the prospect pool.

If you want to flip him, then ok

RD is already a strength for Wings farm system but don't think you can rely on all of them panning out. Hronek looks like a top 4 D, and Seider looks like he'll be a NHL'er at the very least but that's about all you can say atp. Tuomisto looks promising. Just think you can never have enough quality prospects, if they all prove to be studs then that's a good problem to have. That said, I'd be willing to swap out Wilde for one of their other higher end prospects

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
wing fans know athanasou fast as anybody plus a power skater that can bull through defenders . also know that hes always played with a junk defense and bottom 6 centers . on a good team he'd rack 30+ and maybe 40 for say the next 6 seasons . gms know this too , and if he does get traded in the near future many fans that have not seen alot of him will be surprised at his worth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad