Confirmed with Link: André Tourigny named next Head Coach (presser @11AM Thursday)

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Just noticed that Tourigny was an assistant on the Canada team that Hayton captained. Hopefully he can get him to his next level too.

Im really excited for this press conference and to hear Tourigny’s approach and philosophy. I need to go and dig up tocchet’s intro press conference so I can compare the two. That’ll be what keeps me from working tomorrow lol

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Just noticed that Tourigny was an assistant on the Canada team that Hayton captained. Hopefully he can get him to his next level too.

Im really excited for this press conference and to hear Tourigny’s approach and philosophy. I need to go and dig up tocchet’s intro press conference so I can compare the two. That’ll be what keeps me from working tomorrow lol

Have fun with the Tocchet presser. I pulled it up a few days ago. Full of mumbling and marble mouth from Day 1. Whole thing just looked amateur hour with Tocchet, Chayka, Cohen, and Barroway.

Reactions: KG

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Have fun with the Tocchet presser. I pulled it up a few days ago. Full of mumbling and marble mouth from Day 1. Whole thing just looked amateur hour with Tocchet, Chayka, Cohen, and Barroway.
Then again, Bill Zito’s was an absolute disaster and BA’s was a freaking home run. Which one was a GM of the year finalist again? Haha. :)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

Not sure if Tourigny coached the forwards or D or PP or PK or what though. Maybe a good question for Morgan to ask.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Just added "Tourigny" to my custom dictionary. Looks like a solid selection. I like that he's a proven winner. Don't care that he never played in the NHL.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Will it be online? Still in quarantine for 6 more days so I have the time lol

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Not sure if Tourigny coached the forwards or D or PP or PK or what though. Maybe a good question for Morgan to ask.

I rewatched that video of him catching the puck and he's standing behind the defence. If that's anything to go off of haha

Reactions: Jakey53

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Well, the time to get optimistic is upon us… again. Wish him all the best, not convinced he’s “the one”, but he looks to be ours.
Thanks for putting a lot of info together in one place rt.

Reactions: Jakey53

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
After reading up on him over the last 48 hours I’m ecstatic about this hire. Perfect fit IMO

Reactions: rt

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad