André Benoit

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Spooky371*, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Spooky371*

Spooky371* Guest

When the guys will be considered like a prospect on the hokceysfuture's habs page ? Did he is too old ?

2. montreal

montreal Go Habs Go

He's not under contract with the Habs, he's under contract with Hamilton, so I assume until he is signed he wouldn't be listed as Hab prospect. There was a rumor over the summer that the Habs did sign him but it appears it was just a contract with Hamilton, same with Francis Lemieux who is also enjoying a good start to his pro career. Nice move by Andre Savard to get them signed for Hamilton as well as James Sanford who is also under contract with Hamilton.

3. Freaky Habs Fan

Freaky Habs Fan Registered User

Home Page:
    The Habs should really sign Benoit and fast...he'll become something for a NHL team!

4. KadoCH

KadoCH Registered User

Benoit is listed on the Habs prospect page on their official site so maybe his status has changed although I havn't seen anything else to support his status with the team.

5. superjonathan

superjonathan Registered User

i'm really happy for him. i watched him in kitchener for years and it's really nice for him to be doing so well in the A considering no one even bothered to draft him. i never understand why fast, skilled but undersized defensemen who have shown the ability to dominate in junior consistently get looked over. similar situation as danny syvret imo. the main difference being that syvret managed to weasel his way onto the wjc team so someone noticed and took a flyer on him. (sorry about not being able to hide my distaste for knights).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.