Anderson's new pads

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Beville brought this up in the OT thread. Check out Andy's new pads for this season! You may have seen them before -- they were posted to inGoal Magazine in November, but I figured most would have missed them due to lockout goings-on.

AndersonPadsCutout.jpg

gloves.jpg

BeastModeGloves.jpg

#beastmode

General Granny*

Do they come with Lehner's legs and arms or do you have to purchase that seperatly?

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
I don't know if it's smart to have so much white with all these frozen chicken breasts and Robin Lehners around.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
A guy in my league has SubZero's and its crazy watching the rebounds fly off of them from shots. The strap setup on SubZero's has always intrigued me cause it looks amazing. I think I would prefer the new Gnetiks though as it's a softer pad from what I've heard and you can get it with the SubZero strapping system.

SubZero's make sense for Andy though since I believe his previous pads were pretty much gutted, and very stiff,. Brian's has always been my favorite pad maker out of the big companies, their products always seem to be of high quality.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Same here. Plus, I'm not a fan of most of the Brians equipment designs.

I think the old designs were beautiful, the new ones eh not so much.

A guy in my league has SubZero's and its crazy watching the rebounds fly off of them from shots. The strap setup on SubZero's has always intrigued me cause it looks amazing. I think I would prefer the new Gnetiks though as it's a softer pad from what I've heard and you can get it with the SubZero strapping system.

SubZero's make sense for Andy though since I believe his previous pads were pretty much gutted, and very stiff,. Brian's has always been my favorite pad maker out of the big companies, their products always seem to be of high quality.

I'm a Reebok kind of goalie personally, but I've tried out some DX2s and I really enjoyed them. Quality equipment for sure.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I think the old designs were beautiful, the new ones eh not so much.

I'm a Reebok kind of goalie personally, but I've tried out some DX2s and I really enjoyed them. Quality equipment for sure.

Yeah I never got into RBK's at all really, I use Smith's right now, which Ive had for a few years and for me they're easily the best pair of pads I have ever owned. Peter Smith moved on to Warrior and makes the ritual pads, which is cool, but also sucks because when he had his own independent shop his pads were like $900, now because he's at a big company w/ NHL licensing and stuff, theyre like $1500 for almost the same exact pads as mine.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Lehner has had great year as has Bishop. One way contracts are not disposable, they have to pay them out. Unfortunately Lehner is the odd man out this year.. He will be called up for injuries or if a trade is made.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I like them. Not my favourite pads ever, but they are nice. Pretty funny that he has his own little twitter hashtag on them

As always, could look totally different once actually on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad