Anderson's New Equipment

karlsgod65

Sep 13, 2016
Hi all - little off topic but just wanted to talk about Andy's equipment.

What are these....
YyxtsLZh.jpg

This is by far his worst set. Never really been a fan of his style.

Is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Little known fact. Anderson has gear for all 30 other NHL teams in case he gets traded. Yesterday he was breaking in his Chicago gear.

Reactions: Back in Black

karlsgod65

Sep 13, 2016
Thanks Micklebot for fixing - still a n00b at posting pics

If it's the "O" pads, I absolutely love those!

No it's not the "O" pads - although I like the red O pads the white O pads are too busy.

I've just never liked his set over the years - always looks all over the place

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Thatcher Demko's down in the A's new Optic setup is insane cool looking, glow in the dark too....alas picture/twitter posting always gives me issues.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Rule of thumb is if you're going to use the image button, the url you copy into it needs to have a .jpg, .gif or other image extension. If it's just a shortened url ending in random letters it won't work.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I'm hugging my computer screen, but it's really a hug for the moderators.
:heart::heart::heart:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
They look to be Brian's Optik Pro Pads. Not sure what mods, if any, he has. Brian's and Warrior are my two favorite goalie equip brands (Warrior because of Pete Smith, as I currently rock a pair of Smith's.)

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
They look to be Brian's Optik Pro Pads. Not sure what mods, if any, he has. Brian's and Warrior are my two favorite goalie equip brands (Warrior because of Pete Smith, as I currently rock a pair of Smith's.)

Obviously really goes well with the entire uniform and mask, sharp look imo!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Me no likey. I've always felt having white pads worked best. Having brights reds and black just tells the shooter exactly where the pads are and where not to shoot.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Me no likey. I've always felt having white pads worked best. Having brights reds and black just tells the shooter exactly where the pads are and where not to shoot.

This hasn't been studied. An optometrist told MAF that yellow is the most sensitive color for human eyes and everyone took that as the definitive answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->