Injury Report: Anderson Injury - Sprained Ankle, Update: 4 April 2013 - Ready to Go!

Niv

Registered Hater
Sep 22, 2009
Ottawa
@ian_mendes: Craig Anderson is healthy & ready to play now according to GM Bryan Murray.

Welcome back Andy!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
Yes! Great to hear!

Lol BMurr you crafty fox. Keeping the news back until after the deadline passed.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Murray just confirmed on the Team that he's ready. Probably could have dressed as a backup last night. Not sure whether Mac will play him against the Slugs.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
It would be kinda funny if they sent Lehner down and called Lawson up, saying that Lehner's just got to play games.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Welcome+Back.jpg

Can't wait to see Andy back between the pipes, been a long time coming. Hopefully he'll pick up right where he left off.

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
You guys think Anderson will start tomorrow. I know hes cleared to play but Lehner faced 50 shots and did a damn good job last time... who gets the nod?

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
You guys think Anderson will start tomorrow. I know hes cleared to play but Lehner faced 50 shots and did a damn good job last time... who gets the nod?

I don't expect him back starting tomorrow. Based on the most recent report it seems they're leaning more towards having him back up Lehner tomorrow and have him make a full return on the weekend.

edit: actually, reading that closer he very well could make his return tomorrow. Still coach's decision.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Cowen is practicing, but Spezza is NOT CLOSE to coming back. Folks, do not get your hopes up with Spez. Same with Michalek.

Michalek is already skating and is likely to be back before the end of the regular season. Its just a matter of him staying healthy for an extended period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->