Injury Report: Andersen Upper-Body Injury

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Is it possible that there are overwhelming piles of evidence supporting that the goalie is struggling, and you're dismissing it in favour of what you want to be true?
No (back half of your sentence)! Sorry if I don't continue to respond to you.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The way Campbell is playing we really don’t miss him. Can take his time.

In fact run with the hot hand and have Andersen revved up for his next, as of yet undetermined next start. Make him a little desperate to get back into his role.

Pinto

Kings of the North!
Aug 28, 2003
Port Dover, Ontario
At this point if you even have a small concern that his injury isn’t healed you roll with Campbell. He’s on a roll and no need to interrupt that unless he slows down or Freddy is 100%

For sure. Campbell’s play has afforded them some extra time to make complete sure Freddy is 100%.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Looks like Freddy back in net tonight. Campbell to backup. Unless issues with Freddy after workout this morning. Assuming Hutch gets waived at noon?

29Potvin

Jan 27, 2012
London Ontario
Looks like Freddy back in net tonight. Campbell to backup. Unless issues with Freddy after workout this morning. Assuming Hutch gets waived at noon?

I think they wait to waive him until tomorrow just to ensure Freddy is feeling fine after tonight and waive for tomorrow...Marlies play three games in four days and i'm sure the leafs would like to get Hutch some work as the leafs play 6 games in ten days and if Freddy is hurt we cant run Campbell that many games.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Now that that cool dirt :thumb: :up:

We gon win with the Freddy Crueler Anderer Krueger tonighto endo night sire! For sheezy! Ours are the two points. Radulov is also inserted to the IR spot so they don't have all that scoring power now to beat us nomore! NO MORE! Andersen is the best winner human being in ice hockey (goalies)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad