Injury Report: Anders Lindback injured in practice

TurboBrick

Mar 26, 2012
SATX
According to Ilves Hockey webpage, Lindback was injured in tuesday morning practice, will not play against SaiPa. His condition is listed as day-to-day.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Link: http://ilves.com/?p=11347

Google translation:
Lindbäck injured in morning exercises
18.12.2012 / Ilves-Hockey Oy / th

Lynx goalkeeper Anders Lindbäck injured today morning practice session and does not, therefore, left the team involved in the game on a journey to Lappeenranta. Lindbäck injury healing process will be monitored on a daily basis.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I hope that doesn't kill his momentum even more. I think that week long break was pretty bad timing considering the roll he was on.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...-injury?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Tampa Bay Lightning goaltender Anders Lindback had the stitches in his cut right knee removed on Friday and said he plans to be back on the ice "in a couple of days."

Lindback, though, will be working out on his own as his contract with Finland's Ilves Tampere has expired. Before making a decision on resuming play he will wait to see how things go with negotiations between the NHL and its players on a new colective bargaining agreement.
Lindback's agent, Michael Deutsch, reiterated the knee sustained no structural damage and Lindback said, "It's healing really well."

He said he cannot wait to get back to the NHL and his opportunity with the Lightning, which wants Lindback to be its long-term solution in goal.

"Of course, I’m very anxious," Lindback said. "I’m excited for the opportunity in Tampa with the team and the organization. Sooner or later it’s going to happen, and I’m looking forward to it."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->