Speculation: Anders Forsberg

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
From what I understand he got fired because he already had completed a move to a new club after this season and announced it to the player squad.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Can anyone give me the background on the TOML sig?

Think I am missing something really funny....

There is some guy named TOML who signs his posts with "TOML". In a thread discussing Lehner on the main page people started to mock it by posting that in their posts as well. At least that is how I understood the situation.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
There is some guy named TOML who signs his posts with "TOML". In a thread discussing Lehner on the main page people started to mock it by posting that in their posts as well. At least that is how I understood the situation.

Thanks. I have seen TOML s posts and just sort of lumped him into that generic idiot Leafs fan category. Assumed there was a specific incident that triggered other posters using his sig but wasn't sure what it was.

Also, post above by "This" was very funny.

This

That
Jul 31, 2010
Around.
Thanks. I have seen TOML s posts and just sort of lumped him into that generic idiot Leafs fan category. Assumed there was a specific incident that triggered other posters using his sig but wasn't sure what it was.

Also, post above by "This" was very funny.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1356867

Searched for it, I knew who TOML was, assumed this would happen at some point. Very funny thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad