... and your nominees are ...

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
So, when will the vote be?

Just as a reminder, here are the main points I'd like to change as an admin:

1) Have our own ratings unless we can find better ones than DVHL.
- I can start on the new ratings as soon as I get some kind of ok from the league and we can come to terms on what to base them on.

2) Make it easier for the bottom teams to improve their teams without killing the budgets or selling off all the future. It can be done now, but it's a long process.
a) Make full use of the free agency rules.
b) Introduce re-entry waivers.
c) Allow bigger money transferes as salary compensation.

3) Have the endorsement requirements checked on a yearly basis.
- keeping them up to date makes endorsements better and easier for the GM's

4) Get the seasons to start in October instead of December(or later)
- would allow us to go on a longer schedule, thus clearing up the question on the rest days.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Time to revisit this as we've been dragging our @sse$ a little bit...

I propose that we all all three of Brock, Ville, and Adil to the admin team rather than holding a vote and only choosing two. If there are 3 people ready and willing to help out, the more the better, IMO. They all bring something valuable to the table.

- Brock has helped with the ratings, always writes great league-wide related articles, and has the general knowledge of our league and hockey in general to help in any area needed.

- Adil has been great in helping with salary calculations, etc, and as an AGM can help diversify the admin team. We'd have GMs, "agents," and an AGM in the group. Because he and Abbas basically split the duties of running the Leafs, there may be more availability for him to assist with administrative tasks of running the league.

- Ville has been more than willing to help get a ratings set formulated in a timely manner. Ratings have been the main offseason holdup for years.

All three have great ideas, and I'd hate to see one of these guys left out because we only want to fill 2 seats.

Feedback?

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
So when do we get our badges? :)

Alright, alright.... if you really want one....

badge.gif

;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->