Post-Game Talk: And we thought NHL officials were bad??? - KC wins 23-16

What was the worst call by the refs?

• Total voters

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
What do you think of Kirk Cousins? I’m always pulling for the Vikes to break through and as an outsider, it feels like they’re mired in being a good, not great team.

More than likely one and done if they make the playoffs. They could beat GB or Dallas/Philly round 1 maybe, but they are just "ok". They are always that way. Can't see them winning in NO, SF or SEA to be honest. Cousins is a system guy, today's carbon copy QB that will play in the league a long time probably because teams love those types of 8-8 guys for some reason. I like his moxie though. I just want to see one Super Bowl win, just one lol.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
I’m not Lou and I’m not a Vikings fan but it seems like his game has really improved since people started really ****ting on him 2 months ago

Just don't let him play at night or against a team with a winning record and he looks great.

Reactions: CDJ

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Since it's Christmas time, I believe the appropriate seasonal description is that Shannon Sharpe is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Deep down I hope that if they aren't going to win it all this year, Belichick realizing that Brady is near the end, goes all in next year and gets him the weapons he needs.

As for this season ---I'll believe they're done, when they are out of it.

Regardless of how bad they've looked, we've been here before a time or two, only to be amazed.

Reactions: Chief Nine

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Admittedly, I’m not the most hardcore patriots supporter, but I’ve definitely watched more than enough this season to develop the definitive opinion of the fact that none of this is really on Brady.

He has extremely limited receiving options and he has next to no protection behind the line.

What QB is going to perform well at all this situation, never mind one that is 42 years old?

Patriots detractors can point out the “advantage” afforded to Brwdy being the QB in Belihchick’s system, but they should also be acknowledging the simple fact that for many of those years (including this one), he is essentially being counted on to do everything on the offensive side of the football.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Deep down I hope that if they aren't going to win it all this year, Belichick realizing that Brady is near the end, goes all in next year and gets him the weapons he needs.

As for this season ---I'll believe they're done, when they are out of it.

Regardless of how bad they've looked, we've been here before a time or two, only to be amazed.

They could do a little more to help a 43 year old QB who wants nothing more to win another superbowl for New England.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Didnt see the penalties. The PI and no TD are both ridiculous. But what annoys me is last 2 games this team has gone down early and only fought back later in the game. This isnt a winning method in football.

Now we will continue to hear the buzz about Brady perhaps leaving..................whenever the Pats lose other teams fans and the media get annoying

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Admittedly, I’m not the most hardcore patriots supporter, but I’ve definitely watched more than enough this season to develop the definitive opinion of the fact that none of this is really on Brady.

He has extremely limited receiving options and he has next to no protection behind the line.

What QB is going to perform well at all this situation, never mind one that is 42 years old?

Patriots detractors can point out the “advantage” afforded to Brwdy being the QB in Belihchick’s system, but they should also be acknowledging the simple fact that for many of those years (including this one), he is essentially being counted on to do everything on the offensive side of the football.

Carbon copy of the words uttered by all Broncos fans this season..............until they benched Flacco and went with Lock. Now their receivers, TEs and OLine all look better. Like EverettMike said yesterday, Brady is the GOAT but it's ok to say he hasn't been playing well himself.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Carbon copy of the words uttered by all Broncos fans this season..............until they benched Flacco and went with Lock. Now their receivers, TEs and OLine all look better. Like EverettMike said yesterday, Brady is the GOAT but it's ok to say he hasn't been playing well himself.

Plz do not compare Tom Brady to Joe Flacco, broncos fans trying to talk themselves into him being good when he hasn’t been for half a decade is a little bit different than pats fans criticizing an O-line that wins its blocks 25% of the time and a receiving core whose best outside guy is an UDFA. Plus The broncos have a running game and that’s largely because the line is not in fact hot hot trash

Brady hasn’t been good. He’s not Flacco though

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Plz do not compare Tom Brady to Joe Flacco, broncos fans trying to talk themselves into him being good when he hasn’t been for half a decade is a little bit different than pats fans criticizing an O-line that wins its blocks 25% of the time and a receiving core whose best outside guy is an UDFA

Lol pat critics always clinging at straws to find anyway to bash the goat. Of course they take advantage of the situation Brady is in, par for the course. Cant take arguments seriously bc they prefer to evaluate Brady based on him being surrounded by the worst talent possible

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Our defense is better than last year.
Our special teams for defending kick off returns is better and coverage on punts better.
Where we are lacking and this is a glaring weakness is on kick off returns. Bolden cannot get the ball to the 20 yard line, yet alone the 25 yard line or more.
We really miss Patterson. This is an area we need to upgrade for next season. We need someone that can handle both kick offs and punts.
I compared the receiving corps from last year.
Last year we had Gronk, Hogan and Gordon, this year we have Meyers, Sanu and LaCosse /Watson.
Huge difference in skill set.
We need to hope that BB can develop a plan to use Harry and Sanu more and get the running game going in the next 3 games we have to prepare for the playoffs, or it will be an early exit in the post season.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Officials mistakenly penalized Chiefs five yards for a 10-yard penalty vs. Patriots

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If Russini is correct I don't see a way back for Bill. The guy just cannot help himself with this stuff.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If Russini is correct I don't see a way back for Bill. The guy just cannot help himself with this stuff.

I'm sure this is all just being blown out of proportion because it's the Pats. Which also makes me worried that the league will hammer them just because it's the Pats. f***.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They sent a guy wearing patriots gear to another team’s field and up to another teams (who they’ve beaten) box to openly cheat for the upcoming week

They would for sure openly cheat in front of a team that they’ve beaten. Sounds like a genius plan. Wouldn’t raise any red flags from the Browns at all about their loss

Like honestly, can they at least make some sense with the accusations that they put out there. This is right up there with warm Gatorade

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
They sent a guy wearing patriots gear to another team’s field and up to another teams (who they’ve beaten) box to openly cheat for the upcoming week

They would for sure openly cheat in front of a team that they’ve beaten. Sounds like a genius plan. Wouldn’t raise any red flags from the Browns at all about their loss

Like honestly, can they at least make some sense with the accusations that they put out there. This is right up there with warm Gatorade

Doesn't matter. A large percentage of the fans out there will automatically assume it's true. And ESPN will do their best to whip this story up and keep it part of the news cycle because it will draw eyeballs and clicks. So f***ing mad right now.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'm sure this is all just being blown out of proportion because it's the Pats. Which also makes me worried that the league will hammer them just because it's the Pats. ****.

I can't go there this time. When you already have spygate on your record and you get caught doing this (if true)...Bill will deserve whatever he gets. And we're talking about the freakin Bengals here. Jesus.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
You guys might want to check what Russini is reporting. Maybe she has a bad source but if not...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad