Bendak

Jedi Use Hacks
Apr 5, 2013
St. Louis
tumblr_n014td06RI1tqs1heo1_500.gif

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
We'll be calling up Yannick Vellieux after the game against the Red Wings at this rate.

Last edited:

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Sunday Miller is gonna blow out his knee, Steen will get yet another concussion, Schwartz will get break his leg after all the other injured guys pat him on the back before he takes the ice saying "break a leg", Petro sprains his ankle and JBo collapses during pre-game interview from social anxiety.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Nah, I go with food poisoning right before game #1. We hastily put together a team from a variety of beer leagues and state prisons and go on to win the Cup via the Broadstreet Bullies method.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Does anyone know what the record is for the most players unavailable due to injury at once for an NHL team? We have to be getting close. I actually tried to google it. It's either not out there on the net or I couldn't find the right words to describe it.

I am almost losing track of all the guys hurt but I think it is: (1) Backes, (2) Oshie, (3) Tarasenko, (4) Sobotka, (5) Berglund, (6) Roy, (7) Morrow, and (8) Leopold (was listed as injured scratch last night even though he could probably play). That is 8 guys or 40% of the 20 man roster. A team may have had more before, but that's got to be close. I don't there has ever been a forward group so decimated by injuries. 7 of 12. Yikes!!!!!

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Does anyone know what the record is for the most players unavailable due to injury at once for an NHL team? We have to be getting close. I actually tried to google it. It's either not out there on the net or I couldn't find the right words to describe it.

I am almost losing track of all the guys hurt but I think it is: (1) Backes, (2) Oshie, (3) Tarasenko, (4) Sobotka, (5) Berglund, (6) Roy, (7) Morrow, and (8) Leopold (was listed as injured scratch last night even though he could probably play). That is 8 guys or 40% of the 20 man roster. A team may have had more before, but that's got to be close. I don't there has ever been a forward group so decimated by injuries. 7 of 12. Yikes!!!!!
This is a record setting season.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
How about 23 Blues, 1 Cup? :D

I was going to post this earlier in the season, but thought nobody would get it or, if they did, that they would be really grossed out.

Heheh I got it :naughty: Don't care how many people are involved as long as there is a cup. Hehe ew :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad