Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Heisman-Trophy-psd35813.png

h1_zpsdpur7bkg.png

Last edited:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Keenan Reynolds ;)

But espn can go to heck. The espn hiesman poll was being dominated by keenan Reynolds (yes its just a poll) but they removed keenan and kept all the power 5 conference guys

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Keenan Reynolds ;)

But espn can go to heck. The espn hiesman poll was being dominated by keenan Reynolds (yes its just a poll) but they removed keenan and kept all the power 5 conference guys

The reason Reynolds was 'removed' was because a couple of weeks ago they started to just post what their experts chose, not the fans. And like that Reynolds was gone.

The fan voting still has him leading with 47%, but in reality, he never had a chance.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
To me Henry is just another in the long line of productive Bama RBs. Not saying he's bad or anything but I'd put Cook, Elliott and Fournette over him.

Cook missed 1.5 games and still put up insane numbers.

And I don't understand why Reynolds gets slighted just because he plays for Navy.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
To me Henry is just another in the long line of productive Bama RBs. Not saying he's bad or anything but I'd put Cook, Elliott and Fournette over him.

Cook missed 1.5 games and still put up insane numbers.

And I don't understand why Reynolds gets slighted just because he plays for Navy.

I don't think it's so much that he plays for Navy as much as it is that he plays in a weird gimmick system.

How can you in good faith award the Heisman to a QB who was 46/84 for 964 yards, 6 TD's and a pick?

Dude is crazy fun to watch, but he's not a QB in the true sense of the position.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I don't think Henry is all that great as an individual back behind a merely decent line. Fortunately for him he plays behind Bama's line.

I'll take Mayfield, but pretty sure it's going to be Henry.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
It's been a while since we had a Heisman race this close to the end of the season without a clear frontrunner. Really, you can make a good argument for any of Henry, McCaffrey, Mayfield, and Watson.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
From the OP and the 5 people mentioned in it it should go to Cook, No doubt. The FSU RB

would not be surprised to see Henry win it though

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It's been a while since we had a Heisman race this close to the end of the season without a clear frontrunner. Really, you can make a good argument for any of Henry, McCaffrey, Mayfield, and Watson.

Those QB's are not even as good as the last few ones. Running back time

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I don't think it's so much that he plays for Navy as much as it is that he plays in a weird gimmick system.

How can you in good faith award the Heisman to a QB who was 46/84 for 964 yards, 6 TD's and a pick?

Dude is crazy fun to watch, but he's not a QB in the true sense of the position.

Being in a gimmick system is irrelevant when Tebow won a Heisman.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec

You have got to be kidding me. You obviously just watched the first 5 LSU games this year because since the Alabama game, he has been below average, and it's been 4 weeks.

Henry is the most dominant RB in Alabama's history up to this point. He's breaking all the records he can, and yet you don't want to give it to him cause, 'well Bama just has a bunch of RB's'. :laugh:

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec

The other one would have been when Ingram won it (Black Alabama RB), and barely behind him was Toby Gerhardt (White Standford RB).

Ironic that it could be the same this year.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
1. McCaffrey
2. Watson
3. Mayfield
4. Elliott
5. Henry

What in your opinion has Henry done to be 5th? I'm a homer all the way, but it seems like the whole country is saying Henry is the best player in the country. Without him, we would have lost at least 4 games and now we are one game away from the playoffs AND he is breaking all the Alabama RB records.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->