Marlies Discussion: AND Prospects Thread: 2014/15 Season V.7 - Marlies Pushing for the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
Hilarious coaching Dineen. Nylander gets 2 points on the pp and then Dineen takes him off the powerplay

He's not on the bench, I'm at the game. Keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

Nylander can play pretty much anywhere on the PP, his goal is particularly nice. Also impressed with Loov(likes the rough play) and hattrick Leipsic. Hope Leipsic can pot a few more.

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
He's not on the bench, I'm at the game. Keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

Nylander can play pretty much anywhere on the PP, his goal is particularly nice. Also impressed with Loov(likes the rough play) and hattrick Leipsic. Hope Leipsic can pot a few more.

Ya I just realized he hasn't been on for a few shifts. Praying its not serious either.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
On a side note #38 on Adirondack is terrible. He's the biggest player on the ice and he's not physical at all.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
He'll find a spot in the NHL eventually. Too skilled not to honestly.

Frattin sucked early in the season... then he got sent down, and to his credit he ripped up the AHL like he has always done. Some guys (aka Ashton) got sent down and sobbed.

Then Frattin got called up mid-season for 1-2 games, didnt do much offensively, but at least showed the speed and physicality we saw 2 seasons ago. He plays like that and he can be an NHLer

SingleAallStar

Nov 26, 2014
I don't know if anyone has said it but here is my report on nylander that i posted in the prospects thread.
I was at the game. Got a knock to the head trying to deke on an early shift. Shaken up coming to the bench. Then sat on the bench for a minute or two with a trainer talking. Then returned to get two points. Finished the first period and didn't return to the ice. I am hoping as the marlies were up 3-0 it was precautionary.

My only thoughts on the game, Brown had some impressive plays, Leipsic is smaller than I even imagined and although he obviously played well some of his shots looked very saveable. Loov impressed me as did Brennan with his skating.

My main thought was how poor the goaltending was. That many goals, at least 5 posts.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
I don't know if anyone has said it but here is my report on nylander that i posted in the prospects thread.
I was at the game. Got a knock to the head trying to deke on an early shift. Shaken up coming to the bench. Then sat on the bench for a minute or two with a trainer talking. Then returned to get two points. Finished the first period and didn't return to the ice. I am hoping as the marlies were up 3-0 it was precautionary.

My only thoughts on the game, Brown had some impressive plays, Leipsic is smaller than I even imagined and although he obviously played well some of his shots looked very saveable. Loov impressed me as did Brennan with his skating.

My main thought was how poor the goaltending was. That many goals, at least 5 posts.

I can recall which play it was, didnt notice the trainer however weird that they would take him out after

Thanks for the update

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
this kid Nylander is going to be a stud on the PP at the NHL level...

He literally looked like Karlsson playing the right point there. His puck control and passing is top notch and mentally his vision, poise and offensive positioning is all off the charts.

Its just gonna come down to work ethic and how well he can do in tight battles along the wall and how he handles physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->