Marlies Discussion: AND Prospects Thread: 2014/15 Season V.7 - Marlies Pushing for the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Leafs Prospect Update: 4.7.2015

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=761885

Frederik Gauthier - Rimouski Océanic: Gauthier is tied for the Océanic playoff scoring lead through four games after Rimouski swept Victoriaville in their first round playoff series. He recorded seven points — all assists — in the four games in addition to being a plus-4. Gauthier was awarded the Guy Carbonneau Award as the QMJHL's Best Defensive Forward prior to the beginning of the playoffs. Rimouski begins their second round playoff series against Gatineau on April 10.

Carter Verhaeghe - Niagara IceDogs: Verhaeghe recorded two goals and eight points in six playoff games as the IceDogs beat the Ottawa 67's in their first round playoff series. He finished the series on a four game point streak which included two goals, seven points and a plus-6 rating. The IceDogs will face the Oshawa Generals in the second round, beginning April 10.

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Don't think it's been posted, or even officially announced, but a video interview on the Attack's website stated overage forward Erik Bradford will be joining the Marlies on a PTO.

Had 35 points in 31 games for Owen Sound, who bowed out in 5 games this past weekend against Guelph.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=76435

Play with him in the summers. He would have been signed by an NHL team a la Barclay Goodrow by now if he didn't break his femur. Extremely talented, great shot and hands, but lacks real speed due to the injury.

mikebel111*

Dineen has gone full stupid
He doesnt take trash players like Marshall and Mikkelson out, but takes Finn out:shakehead:

mikebel111*

Marhall - Brennan should be fun...

Marshall will be able to stay back and be physical to back Brennan:sarcasm:

Seriously Dineen somehow trying to show Finn was the issue last game which is why we lost? A rookie who just returned from a concussion. Yes I am sure was at fault.
Dineen is just:facepalm:

mikebel111*

I may be over reacting but his decisions really make no sense at times. Scratches Nilsson. You know the d man who has been one of your most dependable all season as a rookie. But yeah sure scratches him.
Breaks up the Nylander-Rupert-Brown when they and the team were playing really well
And now this?
:help:

mikebel111*

Leipsic opens the scoring
Assists to Rupert and Brown

Brown continues to put up points

mikebel111*

Of course I look like a big clown now as Marlies are leading 3-0 now
So much for my comments:laugh:

sda

Feb 18, 2008
Marshall will be able to stay back and be physical to back Brennan:sarcasm:

Seriously Dineen somehow trying to show Finn was the issue last game which is why we lost? A rookie who just returned from a concussion. Yes I am sure was at fault.
Dineen is just:facepalm:

A coach going with experience is hardly uncommon

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Oh man that was awkward..
The PA announcer was congratulating Nilsson for his Marlies Man of the Year award; and then it shows Nilsson and he's just sitting in the pressbox by himself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad