And One Line to rule them all...

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Through four games, Zetterberg, Abdelkader, and Larkin have a combined 18 points.

The entire rest of the roster has 19.

Glad that the latest game was more balanced, but wow, that's quite the top-heavy production.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Through four games, Zetterberg, Abdelkader, and Larkin have a combined 18 points.

The entire rest of the roster has 19.

Glad that the latest game was more balanced, but wow, that's quite the top-heavy production.

Datsyuk isnt here yet, thats why :nod:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Nyquist has zero points away from Z as well I believe. And of course Pulkkinen's goals have all been on a line with Larkin.

What do we have, 1 goal in total that Abby, Z or Larkin haven't been involved in? Wouldn't say it's a big problem but it's not a great start for our 'depth'.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
well if I'm coaching the other team, it's kinda no brainer what I have to do.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Has Tats been paired with Larkin yet? Think they could be a killer combo.

Maybe try

Abdelkader-Z-Nyquist
Tatar-Sheahan-Larkin

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Abby-Z-Nyquist has been a proven line not only this year, but last year too. I really wish Larkin would play with Tats and Pulu/Sheahan. Tats isn't getting any feeds or O-zone time with Mike errr Brad Richards.

RayMoonDoh

Outta Waiver Stuff
Nov 12, 2011
Shore Shack
Abby-Z-Nyquist has been a proven line not only this year, but last year too. I really wish Larkin would play with Tats and Pulu/Sheahan. Tats isn't getting any feeds or O-zone time with Mike errr Brad Richards.

Eventually dats will help in that regard. But let's be serious. Tatar needs to help himself out too. Really underwhelmed with his and Nyquists start

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
Everyone being rough on Tatar. He hasnt scored yet but hes been pretty active. I would put him ahead of Nyquist on the activity chart. I think both are working hard and just havent had much reward for their effort just yet. I didnt even mind Jurcos game. Pulkinnen I am pretty happy with. Hes really doing more than just shooting.

If I had to pick two to step up, Richards and Sheahan would be 1 and 2 on my list.

That and Smith. Probably why he was scratched :D

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Tatar was super-quiet to start last season too. And the one before that. Maybe he's just a slow starter.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I'm thinking this is our biggest problem. Lines 2 and 3, where u at? Shots and possession time will come if our 2nd and 3rd lines weren't completely non existent.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Tatar was super-quiet to start last season too. And the one before that. Maybe he's just a slow starter.

he wasnt when He was scratched for 9 games. after that he was pretty cold (midseason) then started to pick it up again only to be a nobody in the playoffs.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
he wasnt when He was scratched for 9 games. after that he was pretty cold (midseason) then started to pick it up again only to be a nobody in the playoffs.
Still took him a couple of games to get going after being scratched. I think 3 or 4 games until he scored his first. It was in the second half of the season he really shined.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad