sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Who says common sense is dead?
FB_IMG_1610073667605.jpg

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Blah, my wife, 5 year old and me are all positive. Mother-in-law got us.

Had to pull my daughter out of school to get tested. No one has symptoms.

Everyone stay away from their mother-in-laws until the pandemic is over.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

Can someone else do me a favor and do the "remove those last 5 words" joke because it's too hack even for me?

But in all seriousness best wishes to you and your family. My sister, her common law husband and their two kids got it in April. They were sick for a few days and then were fine. Hoping you have a similar outcome.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Hope you and yours are recovering quickly.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Hope you and yours are recovering quickly.

officially out of quarantine today!!! While my daughter and I were pretty asymptomatic, would get a little winded going up the stairs. I’m pretty sure COVID gave my 5 year old more energy as she was bouncing off the walls this week. Wife got the brunt of it with mild symptoms but still couldn’t get out of bed much.

Only concern is the Bills are undefeated in the playoffs whenever I’m quarantining and now I’m no longer quarantined.

Reactions: sabremike

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
officially out of quarantine today!!! While my daughter and I were pretty asymptomatic, would get a little winded going up the stairs. I’m pretty sure COVID gave my 5 year old more energy as she was bouncing off the walls this week. Wife got the brunt of it with mild symptoms but still couldn’t get out of bed much.

Only concern is the Bills are undefeated in the playoffs whenever I’m quarantining and now I’m no longer quarantined.

You guys need to stay quarantined another 3 weeks. Sorry, but sometimes we just have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

If you are superstitious, sounds like you need to keep quarantining. :naughty: Good to hear you and yours are relatively through this phase. How did your m-i-l come through?

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
If you are superstitious, sounds like you need to keep quarantining. :naughty: Good to hear you and yours are relatively through this phase. How did your m-i-l come through?

MIL was really sick for about a week and half but is on the other side of recovery now. FIL is 79 and still sick/weak after about 2 weeks of having it but not hospitalized.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
I got ya beat, my youngest turned 30 yesterday. No more denying the grey hairs and arthritic knees
My youngest is three and I can't deny those things. Bending down's sounds like making a tub of popcorn. Congrats to you and
It can't be stopped. I start another lap around the sun tomorrow.
happy birthday bri_gri

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I figured out how to beat this game by starting to bald in my late 20s. Hair can't go grey if you don't have any *taps headcueball*

Yeah I knew my hairline was doomed from a young age. It was thinning all through my mid twenties. However, i want to say i was 27/28 when it started becoming more pronounced. I've been shaving it ever since. It's nice because it sets up so many bad jokes like "Let me give you my barbers number, he can help out" or saying things like "Sure I spend a lot on legos, but my hair product budget is as low as it can be"

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Yeah I knew my hairline was doomed from a young age. It was thinning all through my mid twenties. However, i want to say i was 27/28 when it started becoming more pronounced. I've been shaving it ever since. It's nice because it sets up so many bad jokes like "Let me give you my barbers number, he can help out" or saying things like "Sure I spend a lot on legos, but my hair product budget is as low as it can be"

Yeah, shaving is really the way to go, imo. Balding is a tough look to pull off, but plenty of people look good shaved. If Vin Diesel can rock it, why not us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->