And he's back...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
4pts tonight for Mr. Crosby! He still leads the Q in goals, assists and points! The guy hasn't been around for a month and the next closest guy(Roussin, his teammate and the only reason he's there is cuz of Crosby) in the points race is like 8 back and after that it's not even close.

How many points do you all think Crosby will end up with?

Avery4Byng*

Question for any Q followers... how many points did Roussin get when Crosby was gone?

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
HabLover said:
4pts tonight for Mr. Crosby! He still leads the Q in goals, assists and points! The guy hasn't been around for a month and the next closest guy(Roussin, his teammate and the only reason he's there is cuz of Crosby) in the points race is like 8 back and after that it's not even close.

How many points do you all think Crosby will end up with?
I predict 143. :)

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
tray said:
Question for any Q followers... how many points did Roussin get when Crosby was gone?

Not sure 11, 12 or 13,in the 11 games. Certainly solid numbers although the team struggled with injuries and only got one win.

PEli*

JasonMacIsaac said:
That must be wrong, I only seen Crosby get 2 goals and an assist.

He was credited with 2g and 2a at the game but a friend of mine said he saw 2g and 1a on the Eastlink feed. I checked out the Mooseheads website this morning and it reported 2g and 2a as well.

When in doubt, check the boxscore.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Crosby87 said:
He won the faceoff on Sersens goal which gave him the 2nd assist on the goal.

That's right, I was 7 seats behind the net and that's the way I saw it.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
A goal and an assist tonight in a 5- 2 loss to Cape Breton. He had a nice breakaway goal and hit the crossbar on a highlight reel play with Pouliot. Sersen was the best defensmen on both teams IMO. Who owns his rights?

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
A goal and an assist tonight in a 5- 2 loss to Cape Breton. He had a nice breakaway goal and hit the crossbar on a highlight reel play with Pouliot. Sersen was the best defensmen on both teams IMO. Who owns his rights?
Available for this year draft. Should be pick in the second round

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Man O Man do I want NJ to draft this kid, watching him on the ice he looks as if he was a 19 or 20 year old. Great defensivly and very physical. 2nd best player on Rim behind Crosby. Ramhold had a poor game trying to cover Crosby, then again who can.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
Man O Man do I want NJ to draft this kid, watching him on the ice he looks as if he was a 19 or 20 year old. Great defensivly and very physical. 2nd best player on Rim behind Crosby. Ramhold had a poor game trying to cover Crosby, then again who can.

And it was only his second game after he's came back from his injury. We miss him a lot and his absence was as bad as the crosby's one during the hollidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->