OT: Anaheim Ducks Road Trips: Tips/Meet Ups

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
Sorry didn’t see a thread for this. MOD please merge if there is one. Flying out tomorrow for the game against the Coyotes. Anyone have any tips about Mullet Arena? Food in and around the arena, which train stop to get off of when coming from the airport, and how soon do the doors open.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Sorry didn’t see a thread for this. MOD please merge if there is one. Flying out tomorrow for the game against the Coyotes. Anyone have any tips about Mullet Arena? Food in and around the arena, which train stop to get off of when coming from the airport, and how soon do the doors open.
I went to school there, but mind you it’s been about 10 years since I’ve been back. The light rail stop for University should be a good bet, the campus as a whole isn’t really that big of a walk regardless, but that’ll put you near the middle of the campus if I’m remembering right. Mill Ave will be your best bet for food and bars, and also has a light rail stop.

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
I went to school there, but mind you it’s been about 10 years since I’ve been back. The light rail stop for University should be a good bet, the campus as a whole isn’t really that big of a walk regardless, but that’ll put you near the middle of the campus if I’m remembering right. Mill Ave will be your best bet for food and bars, and also has a light rail stop.
Thanks for the tip. I wanted to hit up a BBQ place but there wasn’t enough time. We land, get on the light rail, eat lunch, go to the game, get back on the light rail, and fly back home at night.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
devil's advocate sports bar is probably the closest option for decent food walking distance from the arena. i think there's a board and brew nearby too

Reactions: jiggsawpuzzle35

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad