Proposal: ANA - TOR

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Might be worth the gamble of Ritchie improving, but otherwise leafs don't do this.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Risk reward scenario.
Brown is better now Ritchie might be better in the future. Personally I'd do as a leafs fan.

Cogsfordogs7

May 20, 2017
Most duck fans had a wait and see approach for another year with Ritchie. He is absolutely tradeable now. Wouldn't miss his untimely and stupid penalties.

With our roster on opening night it was noticeable the extra speed, hustle, and effort. No physical threats but getzlaf and manson. Maybe a new identity where we aren't the top penalty minute leaders. No bieksa beauchemin perry kesler ritchie and young hungry kids that back check, it didnt look like the ducks much at all.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Most duck fans had a wait and see approach for another year with Ritchie. He is absolutely tradeable now. Wouldn't miss his untimely and stupid penalties.

With our roster on opening night it was noticeable the extra speed, hustle, and effort. No physical threats but getzlaf and manson. Maybe a new identity where we aren't the top penalty minute leaders. No bieksa beauchemin perry kesler ritchie and young hungry kids that back check, it didnt look like the ducks much at all.

Yeah I noticed that too. They looked like a different team than years past. Personally, I think this is the approach the Ducks should've taken a couple years back.

I think you guys were too hell-bent on replicating the 2007 cup run. Time's have changed now and Ducks may have finally caught up

capfit9

Oct 29, 2009
Does anyone know what type of contract Ritchie is looking for ?

Maybe between 2.75 - 3.0 AAV

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
I'd trade Brown for Ritchie's potential if they cost the same, but if Ritchie happens to pull down $3M+ he's probably priced out of what Toronto can afford for a support player of that caliber

Reactions: loyaltotheend

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Does anyone know what type of contract Ritchie is looking for ?

Maybe between 2.75 - 3.0 AAV

If he's looking for that much it would be no wonder he's not signed. A short term deal around 1.5M seems like plenty coming off an ELC with his production. A bit more than Virtanen at 1.25M x 2 years

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
tough call. I don't think Ritchie does much better than Browns rookie production (20g/36pts) but he has the size the leafs need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad