GDT: ANA @ STL • 4 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Lol at Ahlers saying Cogs scored in overtime and then pausing for like 3 seconds realizing he messed up

Really didn't think we were going to take this one. Hope Silf is alright.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Nice one for Miller, team played closer to acceptable in front of him. Gibby must be flipping tables lol.

First win this season they weren't wildly outplayed in. Solid response, especially that 2nd period.

Reminds me of when Gibby first got here and they built the house in front of him while treating Freddie like he was the substitute teacher.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Clearing the crease? I know it's rare to see with Fowler out there so much.
Before that. He just stood there and watched as Tarasenko walked Terry on the way to the net. I mean props for getting back to clear but he should have engaged first.

EDIT: Meaning I found it incredibly odd that a defenseman stood there well above the crease watching a forward do his job. Montour had a good night but I thought that play was questionable.

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Lost a placed bet but can`t complain.
giphy.gif

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
So, who's next on deck? We're pretty deep into the prospect pool at this point. Logan Shaw is getting too close for comfort.

Reactions: Duck Off

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
It's not moaning, it's just telling it like it is. Why would you have a problem with that?
He has gone full Jim fox just say it once and let it go instead of talking about it for 10 mins straight and whining about it.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
It's not moaning, it's just telling it like it is. Why would you have a problem with that?

I have a problem when he brings up the PP disparity from like 10 years ago, I guess. I feel like there’s a bit of a stretch with it and it makes him seem too much like Jim Fox.

I DO, however, agree that the standard for calls in this league range from inconsistent to nonexistent and the league needs to get its heads out of its collective asses and do something to start enforcing these officials when they suck

Reactions: AngelDuck

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
This is an interesting team. Will be even more interesting when/if we ever get all our forwards back. I'm not ruling this team out of being a contender, especially if they can manage a quantity for quality trade before the deadline.

Reactions: KyleJRM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad