Confirmed Signing with Link: [ANA] D Rodwin Dionicio signs ELC with the Ducks (3 years, $950k AAV)

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Ducks fans - lots of blueline prospects in the system and Dio already signed with Biel-Bienne in the NL. Assuming an unlikely bid to make the Ducks blueline given his rawness - I assume the plan is to loan him back to the Swiss League or is there a chance he’s in San Diego the entire year?

He’s a really interesting prospect. Some of the tools are really fun. Could eventually be another blueline gem for an org that seems to pump them out left and right.

Reactions: McDonald19 and Wats

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Ducks fans - lots of blueline prospects in the system and Dio already signed with Biel-Bienne in the NL. Assuming an unlikely bid to make the Ducks blueline given his rawness - I assume the plan is to loan him back to the Swiss League or is there a chance he’s in San Diego the entire year?

He’s a really interesting prospect. Some of the tools are really fun. Could eventually be another blueline gem for an org that seems to pump them out left and right.
Yeah I think he'll be loaned to the NL. Our GM recently did a presser with the Gulls where he listed off all of the players that would be brought over the Gulls next season, and while he said a few names that at the time were/still are unsigned, he made no mention of Dionicio. Not that the plans couldn't have changed but I don't think it's likely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad