Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PHI] Derek Grant for Kyle Crisculo and 2020 4th round pick

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
So the Flyers are obviously brokering the market on scrub, 4th line centers?
This right here,

More mediocrity on the way? Better off giving in house candidates a shot instead of making moves and play it off as an answer to others in the division.

Fletcher gets punked in every trade. Complete overpayments.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
Are these guys going to slot in behind Couturier and Hayes? Is Giroux playing C or LW under AV?
He’s playing left wing. Laughton is the third C and Patrick is about to start his conditioning stint. We’ll see how Grant and Thompson line up.

Reactions: NYR94

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Are these guys going to slot in behind Couturier and Hayes? Is Giroux playing C or LW under AV?
Giroux is lw1. Grant and Thompson should be 3-4c. Bunnaman not ready. AV wants Laughton on lw. Nolan Patrick got to be out for the season.

Reactions: NYR94

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
I assumed something was in the works with him (Grant) not playing last night. Hopefully he comes back to Anaheim over the summer.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Grant is an elite PK and faceoff 3/4C. You got great value here so calm down.
I can buy 4C but if Grant can't crack the top 9 on one of the worst teams in the NHL, he should be nowhere near a 3rd line on a playoff team. I do like this move more than Thompson though. I think he's the better player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->