GDT: Ana @ LA; right now

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Don’t say Murray isn’t trying to tank when he’s not only playing Megna and Holzer, but they seemingly play every other PK shift.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Our D is a much bigger issue than our F's

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Here at staples. With the way king fans are talking shit you'd think they were making the playoffs this year. Why do I do this to myself every year? Lol

Reactions: Ducks DVM

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Our D is a much bigger issue than our F's
i don't know if it's a big issue, but at this point I like the future of our Forwards more than our defensemen. feel like what we have now is about what we'll have for awhile with our D. wouldn't hate upgrading our D prospect pool with a real blue chip D this year.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
we have zero offensive defensemen, we have no one that can skate the puck coast to coast (fowler could but instead he goes to red line and dumps it) Byram would be great.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Fowler just did it lol, skate in so easy then just give the puck to other team once getting into zone.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Third meeting of the year vs the Kings and the Ducks have yet to look like the faster, quicker team in any game. That is not encouraging.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Third meeting of the year vs the Kings and the Ducks have yet to look like the faster, quicker team in any game. That is not encouraging.
I don't think they are a good matchup. They have made us look by far the worst since BM took over.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
My wife turned on The Dirt while I was watching this... what happened to Silf? Why did he go from the penalty box to the locker room?

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
My wife turned on The Dirt while I was watching this... what happened to Silf? Why did he go from the penalty box to the locker room?

Matching minors with under two minutes left in the period.

... I think. Just started watching myself but saw two penalties get called at the same time late in the period.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Matching minors with under two minutes left in the period.

... I think. Just started watching myself but saw two penalties get called at the same time late in the period.

That is an accurate assessment of what occurred. An opinion of mine would be that that looked like nothing and the refs could have broken it up and told them to play on, but what do I know, I'm just a fan.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
oh wow. fowler has 9 points in 12 games. interesting. he must've really had 0 points during the RC tenure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad