Confirmed with Link: [ANA/EDM] Joel Persson for 2022 conditional 7th round pick and Angus Redmond

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Another RHD, played ok for EDM at the beginning of the season, fairly hyped European FA signing last offseason, put up good numbers in the AHL after being sent down. Wonder if we give him a shot in the NHL.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
why do we have such a thing for Swedish players? like they do know we can get players from other countries right?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Another puck moving swede. They are really just picking up anyone who can play D on the PP, I like it. I hope all of these guys get time down the stretch.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
I'm guessing this is a favor to the player to get him NHL time. Another nice small move to get a guy I'm betting the scouting staff liked when he was a free agent.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Honestly had no idea Redmond was still under contract. Must have been buried in the ECHL as like the 4th or 5th goaltender in the system.
He's had a great year in the ECHL actually. I think he's like undefeated in regulation or something

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
A Swedish defenseman who shoots right. The write up on him on EP is good offense, but no defense. And here I thought the days of the Ozolinsh-type defensemen were done.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
why do we have such a thing for Swedish players? like they do know we can get players from other countries right?
I mean, we all know Finland doesn't actually exist. There's only people who think they're Finnish but are actually just trespassing and living illegally on Swedish land. :sarcasm:

Reactions: JabbaJabba

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
I mean, we all know Finland doesn't actually exist. There's only people who think they're Finnish but are actually just trespassing and living illegally on Swedish land. :sarcasm:

That's why Selänne never went back after his career, there was nowhere to return to!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad