Waived: [ANA] Ducks waive Adam Henrique (Clears)

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Would be shocked if someone picked him up due to his contract. Would help a team like the wings though.

Reactions: nturn06

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He has arguably been our worst player. If he can play like he did last season he's solid though.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Anaheim has too many forwards, especially young wingers, competing for spots right now and henrique has struggled to start the season.

The emergence of Lundestrom (and to a lesser degree Backes' ability to service the 4th line) has been a major factor in making Rico an expendable C. His work on the wing hasn't been great either, and at that point it became a numbers game. I doubt we will see him picked up but I wonder if there will be a deal in place for after, for a guy like Neal (especially if the Oilers talks with RNH are soured)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Too expensive for someone to pick up on waivers and he also has been pretty bad this year.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
The emergence of Lundestrom (and to a lesser degree Backes' ability to service the 4th line) has been a major factor in making Rico an expendable C. His work on the wing hasn't been great either, and at that point it became a numbers game. I doubt we will see him picked up but I wonder if there will be a deal in place for after, for a guy like Neal (especially if the Oilers talks with RNH are soured)
Why would they trade for James neal?

Stumbling Jack

Jan 4, 2013
Valencia
Very surprised. Then again I didn’t know he was that bad this season.
I’ve heard he’s a good locker room player, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s claimed

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Anaheim has too many forwards, especially young wingers, competing for spots right now and henrique has struggled to start the season.

thnx for prompt answer!
Not really interested in H, @ 5.825 x 4 but what are they looking for/areas of greatest need?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad