Confirmed Signing with Link: [ANA] Ducks Re-Sign Ondrej Kase (3 Years: $2.6M AAV)

imjustzach

May 9, 2018
Solid term/AAV. Still relatively unproven but he should easily outplay the contract. Gives the Ducks a few years of team-friendly AAV until the big-3 contracts fall off and he can get his raise after proving his value for a few more years.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
20g/38pts in 66 games... seems like a good deal for both parties. Kase gets a guaranteed contract and almost 8m. ANA gets a good 3rd liner on a good contract for the next 3 seasons. And if he can improve at all, that contract could be a great one.

Reactions: imjustzach

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Solid deal for a solid player.
As a west coaster I see a lot of the California teams and IMO he's already worth every penny of that and quite possibly more as soon as this coming season.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Very good deal. He is a player that you wind up hearing his name a surprising amount when you turn on Ducks games. I don't get to watch every one so I cannot claim it the same way Ducks fans can speak on it, but he caught my eye last year during late games. I think he will outperform this deal and the Ducks should be very happy.

Makes sense as he's one of those players who has a knack for always being around the puck.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Solid deals for both parties. Expecting Kase to only improve. Good tools and vision.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
Great contract for a great player!

People may look at his production by strength and assume his totals will increase with more PP time but he’s actually a much better offensive player at ES. If he ever improves his PP capabilities he could be a 70pt scorer.

For the time being he’s an absolute buzzsaw at ES. Incredible motor, great speed, great hands, and one hell of a positive attitude.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Sweet deal for the ducks

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Murray finally proving his worth. I love this deal. And atleast we have a guaranteed Winger signed like Rakell for the next few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad