Proposal: Ana-Buf

bmoc

Sep 2, 2010
What does Buffalo want for R. Ristolainen? Keep it realistic please.

Maybe Tradable
1st 2020
A. Henrique
O. Kase
N. Ritchie
I. Lundestrom
J. Larsson

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Well that was easy. ^^^^

Not bad for both clubs. Lindholm would be about the best partner you could put with Risto

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
Kase and Ritchie sounds just fine to me. Or kase and a 2nd.

Im sure it sounds good to Buffalo... Doubt ANA goes for it though. Seems like a pretty big overpay for a guy whose claim to fame is being a RHD that plays way too many minutes

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Not trading Risto with our injuries.Played great last night.Lets see how he does with a new coach and system first .
Should trade Dahlin then no sense having Dahlin playing 15 min a night on the bottom pairing. Should be playing 25+ minutes a night. Someone’s gonna have to go to give him more minutes.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Should trade Dahlin then no sense having Dahlin playing 15 min a night on the bottom pairing. Should be playing 25+ minutes a night. Someone’s gonna have to go to give him more minutes.

Sabres played PIT in PIT, so you know we spent way more time on the PK than the PP. Only reason Dahlin had such low icetime and Scandella had more

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Maaaan, i thought that was a list required to get Risto and damn near had a laughing fit. I would imagine Ritchie and a 1st

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
Im sure it sounds good to Buffalo... Doubt ANA goes for it though. Seems like a pretty big overpay for a guy whose claim to fame is being a RHD that plays way too many minutes
Uh actually that’s a gross underpay. A 30 point 3rd liner and a 2nd? No thanks.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Maybe. When he's in the lineup.

If he was a more durable player, I'd be all over this trade.
If durability wasnt a question, he wouldnt be available for risto. Id be okay with adding a pick if kase plays under 55 games (pro rated at the time of the trade) or something

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
That made no sense what you wrote.I don't want to trade Risto till we see how he does and your alternative is Dahlin? Geez

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Maybe. When he's in the lineup.

If he was a more durable player, I'd be all over this trade.

As others have pointed out, if Kase didn't have the injury issues, he'd be an integral piece of the Ducks lineup and very unlikely to be moved. When healthy he's shown he can drive a line offensively, playing with just about anyone.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
As others have pointed out, if Kase didn't have the injury issues, he'd be an integral piece of the Ducks lineup and very unlikely to be moved. When healthy he's shown he can drive a line offensively, playing with just about anyone.
So you want to trade him because he is injured all the time? Why would we trade for him then?

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
So you want to trade him because he is injured all the time? Why would we trade for him then?

Didn't say I wanted to (I actually loathe the idea), but that's really the only reason to consider moving him. The Ducks have really struggled with injuries over the past few years. Murray has made some public comments regarding his frustration with these issues, and its definitely tough on a team with a tighter budget.

Why would a team trade for him? He's a top line caliber winger who likely wouldn't cost a price reflective of the impact he could have on a lineup. In a Kase/Risto swap, both teams are taking a fair bit of risk. Both players have their warts/question marks but also a ton of upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad