An open letter to the Lightning fans of HFBoards

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Hows everybody's summer going? What fun summer things have you done? Have you held hands with your sweetheart? @The Macho Man has I bet, he always takes advantage of #summervibes

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Hows everybody's summer going? What fun summer things have you done? Have you held hands with your sweetheart? @The Macho Man has I bet, he always takes advantage of #summervibes

Have been working mostly. Have not taken any holiday time. But on Thursday nights the wife and I take the boys to the leisure centre and go swimming.

For the upcoming weekend I’m going to a neighbors bbq.

Well there had been a few date nights with the missus and we did indeed hold hands.

Fact is other than that it’s been quiet other than the occasional fight with @The Gongshow. The one time got out of hand and I almost killed him but in my defence he did attack my wife and break into my home and threaten my family. I just joined his gang so I think things should be good now.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Have been working mostly. Have not taken any holiday time. But on Thursday nights the wife and I take the boys to the leisure centre and go swimming.

Well there had been a few date nights with the missus and we did indeed hold hands.

Fact is other than that it’s been quiet other than the occasional fight with @The Gongshow. The one time got out of hand and I almost killed him but in my defence he did attack my wife and break into my home and threaten my family. I just joined his gang so I think things should be good now.
XmAQ2DV.png

Reactions: The Gongshow

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

It was wild. Not the Minnesota kind, but wild non the less

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So I’m in NYC at a bar called the Blind Tiger, great craft beer and food. Would I be out of line if I asked them to play some Def Leppard?

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad