An open letter to the Lightning fans of HFBoards

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013

Some sweet summer vibes to grill that juicy burg to. I got my #kissthechef apron on, pucker up!

@Lightning1995 these island tunes will melt away those lightning blues. have a fantastic summer friends

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Since the pizza didn’t work out how bout something else

food-1434726161.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Shout out to @Crabby Williams , @AlwaysSunnyInTampa , @DFC , @Hoek , @TeslaCoilFan , @VinikToWinIt , @Master P , @OurlordAndSaviorKuch , @CupsOverCash , @LightningStrikes , sorry if I missed anyone. My mind has been all over the place these last few months.

Have a great summer, don’t get too sun burn or drink too much (Those margaritas on the beach will get ya) , and if you order some pizzas at one of your pool parties, remember...

“Wise-man say, forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza.”

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Shout out to @Crabby Williams , @AlwaysSunnyInTampa , @DFC , @Hoek , @TeslaCoilFan , @VinikToWinIt , @Master P , @OurlordAndSaviorKuch , @CupsOverCash , @LightningStrikes , sorry if I missed anyone. My mind has been all over the place these last few months.

Have a great summer, don’t get too sun burn or drink too much (Those margaritas on the beach will get ya) , and if you order some pizzas at one of your pool parties, remember...

Awww I love you man. Honest to God

Reactions: Leonardo87

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

;)

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Thank God we can still find his posts and especially Stammertime's banter with him.

Yeah but it happened so long ago I can't even remember where to look. Watson was a lot less active and I'm sure had you filtered through the post history you'd have found it much easier. I guess we can always ask Stammer... Those posts are like dead sea scrolls. Sacred and needing to be preserved

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah but it happened so long ago I can't even remember where to look. Watson was a lot less active and I'm sure had you filtered through the post history you'd have found it much easier. I guess we can always ask Stammer... Those posts are like dead sea scrolls. Sacred and needing to be preserved
Just go to the forum search thing and type Matt Watson to "posted by member" and it'll take you to all of his posts. They are all worth reading.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just go to the forum search thing and type Matt Watson to "posted by member" and it'll take you to all of his posts. They are all worth reading.

Lol I don't know if I can handle it. This is gonna be the first time since it happened. Those exchanges deserve a memoriam thread man

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

- Profile says “pizza fan.”
- bring pizza and krabby patties to thread
- no shout out given
- :(

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad