An open letter to the Lightning fans of HFBoards

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Take your lady to the park and buy her a nice frozen treat. Go for a run in the sprinkler with your sweaty uncles. Go see a film with your pal. Q up some pork chops and break out your flip flops. Make sure you put sun screen on your precious faces, we are all beautiful people here, as is requirement to post. Don't forget to mention your favorite HF poster and tell them to have a good summer. #SummerVibes #LightningFamily

Your friend and advisor,
Crabby Williams

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I'll start

HoseEmDown, thanks for the many laughs friend. I hope you and your cats have a great summer

Robert! Hope all is well, have a swell summer

Reactions: HoseEmDown

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
@AlwaysSunnyInTampa take your wife to end of a wharf and push her in (romantically, of course) and make her fall in love with you all over again. Just don't show her your posting history.

Have a good summer! #friends

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
@ the big 3 Days, LS, FP

Have swell summers, big three. You may be big three on this board, but you are also big three in my heart.

Still All In have a swell summer big cat, thanks for telling people to get a grip when they get high on being wacky. You work for the team, but u also work for my heart.

Have a swell summer all and crack open a cold one. Especially you todd!! youll always be 1a in my heart

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Coopers gum, have a great summer home slice. 2/3rds of the Trio from back in the day. Skip a rock in the lake while holding hands with a pretty girl for me. If not for me, do it for the lake

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
@Sky04 have a good summer cool dude. Sorry for schooling you on hockey knowledge so much, im not trying on purpose to make you look bad, you know i cant help it ;);););););););););)

swing beneath a big oak tree this summer, hold a pretty hands' girl for me. If not for me, do it for your future kids.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
A tall wholesome can of

FYqE2aM_d.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad