An Excercise in Numerology

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

GM Niece has not been known as either a religous or supersticious man but that may be changing.

The first 3 games were 3-1 scores.
The score was 3-2 in the game that made the series 3-1
The score was 4-3 in the game that made the series 3-2
Now the series is headed to a 7th game and the serie will be 4-3 for somebody!

It is rumoured that GM Niece has taken to Pagan worship and has been set up an alter centered around a small idol.

GM Niece had only two words for his adversary

BUFU JINX

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
HFNHL Red Wings said:
GM Niece has not been known as either a religous or supersticious man but that may be changing.

The first 3 games were 3-1 scores.
The score was 3-2 in the game that made the series 3-1
The score was 4-3 in the game that made the series 3-2
Now the series is headed to a 7th game and the serie will be 4-3 for somebody!

It is rumoured that GM Niece has taken to Pagan worship and has been set up an alter centered around a small idol.

GM Niece had only two words for his adversary

BUFU JINX

So which is it going to be: a sheep, a goat, or a pig that you bleed out in your living room tonight? ;)

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
HFNHL Commish said:
So which is it going to be: a sheep, a goat, or a pig that you bleed out in your living room tonight? ;)

Perhaps he'll burn an effigy somewhat like what the Brits do for Guy Fawkes day...An effigy of GM Emerson atop a burning heath of doom on Drew's pagan alter...That would surely sway the hockey gods - but in who's favour? The jury is still out folks, but the pagan worship certainly adds an exciting element to what is sure to be a nail-biting final game.

Bobby Orr
Boston Globe

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Vaive-Alive said:
pagan worship certainly adds an exciting element to what is sure to be a nail-biting final game.

I don't know about Drew, but after falling behind 3-1 in the series, I don't have any nails left to bite (fortunately, that also means no nail clippings for him to use in whatever voodoo he practices in order to bring about his dreaded BUFU jinx. I have to win, if only to deny him the endorsement dollars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad