An entire hockey rink and facility for sale on eBay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
C'on! All HF Posters in the NY/NJ/CT/PA Area...lets put our money together and buy that sucker! We'll put a big HF Logo on the side. :D

two out of three*

Then we could start a junior team.. I can see it now. White Jersey with a light blue outline.. The "New Jersey Hockeys Future."

I call GM.

Buffaloed and a Rnd1 Draft Pick for Andrew Ladd?

Robert Paulson*

TiesRLikeWins4Us said:
Then we could start a junior team.. I can see it now. White Jersey with a light blue outline.. The "New Jersey Hockeys Future."

I call GM.

We can require that all players wear the HF Thong! :yo:

two out of three*

LetsGoPens63 said:
We can require that all players wear the HF Thong! :yo:

:lol:

Ladd doesn't want the thong.. I offered him a "No-Thong Clause" in his contract.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
TiesRLikeWins4Us said:

Man, no way. On a hockeysfuture team, if you trade your first round pick, you'd better be getting either God or Crosby in return, for many here, preferably Crosby.

two out of three*

PanthersRule said:
Man, no way. On a hockeysfuture team, if you trade your first round pick, you'd better be getting either God or Crosby in return, for many here, preferably Crosby.

Ok.. substitute Buffaloed for Vlad the Impaler, and make it a 2nd Rounder.. Deal?

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
TiesRLikeWins4Us said:
Ok.. substitute Buffaloed for Vlad the Impaler, and make it a 2nd Rounder.. Deal?
Vlad is very valuable though. I dunno, I'd have to mull that one over as I'm not superhigh on Ladd, but Vlad is a keeper. He is one of our franchise posters, I mean players. Man, the second rounder should be able to get like a superstar in the NHL one here. A first rounder is God or Crosby, second rounder is like Forsberg, Chara, Niedermayer, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad