Amnesty Dustin Brown (Is three games too early to say that?)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangons

Feb 27, 2002
Westlake Village
Visit site
Yes, I know he's hurt. Yes, he's wearing a brace. Yes, he didn't play much in preseason... but the guy hasn't done crap in three games! Not to mention last seasons playoffs! I went to the game last night and they all looked bad except Clifford, Lewis and Carter!

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Not sure if serious?

Amnesty Brown?

Can't be.

Even with how he is playing the idea of amnesty for Brown is beyond Kookie.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Yes, I know he's hurt. Yes, he's wearing a brace. Yes, he didn't play much in preseason... but the guy hasn't done crap in three games! Not to mention last seasons playoffs! I went to the game last night and they all looked bad except Clifford, Lewis and Carter!

Get rid of , Voynov, doughty and especially quick after that goal last night too..... Come on.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
lol.

Even if you wanted to get rid of him, why would you amnesty him when teams would give up a ton to get him?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It's official, guys, blow it all up! Build around a line of Clifford, Lewis, and Carter!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
lol.

Even if you wanted to get rid of him, why would you amnesty him when teams would give up a ton to get him?

To make a statement, that statement being "no injured, out-of-condition, adjusting to a knee-brace captain of our is going to start the season and play 3.7% of the season like you did tonight!"

kingsholygrail

Fastest Series Loss 0-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
8rqIPzO.gif

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I think you're being a little too hasty here. All that needs to be done is get Brown's name back in the trade rumor mills....that should wake him up.

Captain Mittens*

You guys are all way too calm! Like anything, this requires a twelves step plan.

1) Nuke Staples

2) Unleash locusts on Toyota Training Center

3) Find Yannic Perrault and Ross Perot to teach our centers how to win faceoffs

4) Find Billy Mays ashes and smoke them out of a hookah

5) Juan Uribe plays in goal next game

6) Put a Cal Worthington Statue outside of Staples

7) Admit there is a higher power.
help-me-obi-wan-kenobi-you-re-my-only-hope.png

8) FaceWash gets a tattoo of Tattoo from Fantasy Island
fantasy+baseball+island+hv.jpg

9) Shellz needs to change her username to Shellz Bellz

10) Martinez needs to put the sombrero on in practice again
sombrero-kings-player.jpg

11) Carcillo, Nolan,and Fraser need Mohawks. Dwight King should grow one too but he is follically challenged.

12) I get to have sex with all the ice girls.

who's with me?

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
random hf user says we should do it, so I have to agree. Let's get rid of Brown!

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I know we're not supposed to say that T-roll word, but come on mod's, really? In what realm is this thread even remotely close to sensible?

FootKnight

This ****ing team
May 28, 2007
That's ridiculous, man. You're supposed to use amnesties on big contracts. Amnesty buyout Kopitar and Doughty, just do a regular buyout on Brown.

:sarcasm: Just in case.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Can we amnesty this post? :shakehead

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ah, well the Leafs will take him for Liles and you can just amnesty him instead. Who do I send the paper work too?

:sarcasm:

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Can we amnesty this thread and the author of it?

Posts like the one that started this thread really make me wish there was a option to amnesty buyout posters using vcash... I'm a long time member on a pro wrestling board and have "heads on a stake" thread. You get too out of line you, and have enough dumb posts quoted in that thread, you end up staked and get a vacation. HFboards should consider something like that.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Posts like the one that started this thread really make me wish there was a option to amnesty buyout posters using vcash... I'm a long time member on a pro wrestling board and have "heads on a stake" thread. You get too out of line you, and have enough dumb posts quoted in that thread, you end up staked and get a vacation. HFboards should consider something like that.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
We're not having threads like this after three games. Especially about amnestying a guy who could net the team a big return if they ever wanted to get rid of him. Come on.

Stuff like this and Kopitar for a 7th going forward is going to be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad