Confirmed with Link: Amerks sign Mark Jankowski

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I was a Jankowski fan his draft year (only because he said he was a Sabres fan growing up).

I wanted the Sabres to sign him when he left Calgary.

Good for him finding a job. Too bad for him that he dropped out of the NHL though.

I was thinking the Amerks were a little light at center, especially if the Sabres or Amerks had injuries at that position.

I'm guessing Quinn doesn't get moved back to center.

Last edited:

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I was a Jankowski fan his draft year (only because he said he was a Sabres fan growing up).

I wanted the Sabres to sign him when he left Calgary.

Good for him finding a job. Too bad for him that he dropped out of the NHL though.

I was thinking the Amerks were a little light at center, especially if the Sabres or Amerks had injuries at that position.

I'm guessing Quinn doesn't get moved back to center.
Someone is getting called up I would imagine.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
They will but it won’t be one of the Amerks centers (Malone/MacInnis/Marco/Franco). I’m guessing Murray.
I wonder if they wait until they go on the road. Roch is an hour away and most of the guys that went down just left, so they don't necessarily need to adjust to the team.

Reactions: joshjull

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Sort of?

On Monday @Jacob582 posted a list of who was left in Amerks camp. Jankowski was on the list. I’m assuming he has been here for a bit on a tryout basis.
Thanks, I was unaware. Really didn't follow camp too much other than the new Swede signing. Too early for hockey here, even with the delayed season starts for both the NHL and the "A". Was 86 high today. Gonna be 87 degrees here tomorrow, may tie a record for that date. All my various garden peppers are still thriving; another round of canning planned for during one of the various football/hockey games this weekend.

Reactions: joshjull

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Great signing with Oglevie out and this can squash the Quinn at center nonsense

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: