Online Series: American Vandal (Netflix)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I watch it all.

Was very good IMO.

It's been renewed for season 2

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Binged it. One of if not the best mockumentary I've ever seen.

For being an actor mostly known for his YouTube stuff, Jimmy Tatro is amazing. He's very convincing.

Lessavyfav

Aug 2, 2010
I thought this was just ok. I didn't find the humor funny and I didn't like any of the main cast.

I also had a problem with the mystery. The investigation didn't feel natural, but almost as if each clue or twist was framed around a bullet point. So after a while each discovery or narrative shift had little or no impact.

It's just ok. I'd say give it a chance if you like this type of genre. Just keep your expectations in check.

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
I thought this was just ok. I didn't find the humor funny and I didn't like any of the main cast.

I also had a problem with the mystery. The investigation didn't feel natural, but almost as if each clue or twist was framed around a bullet point. So after a while each discovery or narrative shift had little or no impact.

It's just ok. I'd say give it a chance if you like this type of genre. Just keep your expectations in check.

you know its fake right?

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I thought it was great. I was skeptical but it exceeded my expectations. They actually go pretty in-depth in their investigation and Jimmy Tatro is great.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Just watched this and I really liked it, I thought it would be really stupid just based off the trailer so I never gave it a chance until yesterday, boy was I wrong. Mr. Kraz's character is hilarious.

Can't wait for season 2.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Season 2 is out and seen half of it already, it's f***ing good. A TIGHT mystery though this time with less comedy.

Extremely gross this time but it's okay once you get past the opening (who caused the poop).

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Season 2 is out and seen half of it already, it's ****ing good. A TIGHT mystery though this time with less comedy.

Extremely gross this time but it's okay once you get past the opening (who caused the poop).

I just finished and I thought it was great. I really liked season 1 and thought there was no way they'd be able to use a similar premise again, but they pulled it off. The ending is oddly true to real life and actually provides an accurate commentary on life in the digital world.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
giphy.gif

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I liked season 1 better. I'm not sure if that's just because it was first, though. I think it was definitely funnier, but again, could just be romanticizing the past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad