American Prospect Update Thread

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
That Shattuck team was loaded. It'll be interesting to see how many of the 2006 players make prep next year if they stay at Shattuck.

Hopefully Eiserman, Park, Celebrini, Murray, etc. end up split between Prep and the U16 team for their development.

I believe that in addition to Eiserman, Celebrini, Park and Murray, Ziemer must succeed. He had 21 points from 6 games in the nationals. Very impressive too.

JiggsNY

Sep 14, 2016
New York
Is there any chance Celibrini is American? He’s from Canada but living in California for how long? His dad works for the Golden State Warriors right? I wonder if there’s any chance there.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Does anyone know anything about Ethan Gauthier? Most of the important duals were invited but just curious is there any potential in younger Gauthier.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
Watched the first game I know nothing about these players but Quentin Musty really stood out. Also liked William Smith and Aram Minnetian
Here's a couple clips of Will Smith's two points in first period. Nice backhanded pass from behind the net for an assist on Perreault's goal and a lightning-quick release for a goal a couple shifts later.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
I noticed this morning that Will Smith was not in the lineup. Not sure why. EDIT: Back in the lineup this evening.

Last edited:

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
How do you pronounce that last name? And is he related to Shai who is eligible for this summer's NHL draft?
Boo-E-mm I believe. Shai came to pre-season camp in Portland for two years before deciding on the NCAA route and I think that's how it was pronounced when listening to coverage of it. I'd assume they're related both coming from California and with a unique last name like that.

Reactions: Ryan Van Horne

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->