TV: American Horror Story - Season 8 - Apocalypse - (Jessica Lange Returns)

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
AHS6.jpg

Jessica Lange to Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season 8

This season will be a crossover of Season 1 (Murder House) and Season 3 (Coven)...which happen to be my favorite 2 seasons so I am pretty damn excited!

Premieres Sept 13th.

Reactions: peate

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Good, always better with Jessica around. Asylum was my favorite. However, I must say Hotel was pretty good with Lady Gaga. I liked Coven with guest star Stevie Nicks. Lily Rabe is also a good regular as is Paulson. Good cast for sure, and that's only the women.

Forgot Bates, Bassett and Conroy.

Last edited:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
evan peters still in it?

i loved season 1 and 2 but season 3 made me lose interest. i think i watched season 4 tho

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
evan peters still in it?

i loved season 1 and 2 but season 3 made me lose interest. i think i watched season 4 tho

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
As usual, the first episode was very intriguing. We'll see how long it takes to go off the rails and lose track of what they're setting up to begin with.

Side note, I began watching this show at season 4 and just started catching up on seasons 1-3 this past week. I just finished S1/Murder House, and if you didn't notice I'll just say that it's a good thing I did because there is a gigantic callback that is yet to become obvious.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
As usual, the first episode was very intriguing. We'll see how long it takes to go off the rails and lose track of what they're setting up to begin with.

Side note, I began watching this show at season 4 and just started catching up on seasons 1-3 this past week. I just finished S1/Murder House, and if you didn't notice I'll just say that it's a good thing I did because there is a gigantic callback that is yet to become obvious.
Antichrist?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I feel like they did a better job staying on track last season, so I hope they stick to that. If they stick to the Murder House route they'll be fine too, because that was their best season.

I look forward to watching this tomorrow.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
I feel like they did a better job staying on track last season, so I hope they stick to that. If they stick to the Murder House route they'll be fine too, because that was their best season.

It's a crossover with coven, which I personally liked that season.

As for Jessica Lange, she's only in episode 6.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

Agreed, I thought last season was their best season in years, like you said it normally becomes a cluster midway through. That Hotel season with the vampires was such a mess.

It's a crossover with coven, which I personally liked that season.

As for Jessica Lange, she's only in episode 6.

Oh that sucks. But on the plus note Emma Roberts is listed as a full time member this season so she should be in the majority of the eps :)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
that episode felt like the opposite of Murphy's previous seasons where he realizes the season finale is coming up and he hasn't killed anyone off yet so he mass kills everyone in the finale ep, except this time it was all done in the third episode.

also, I should have expected it with the crossover and all, but I groaned when Sarah Paulson as the s3 witch came back in the final scene. I'm very tired of her. Always nice to see Emma Roberts even if she is wooden as an actor, though.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Is this the last season of the show, it just seems like they're trying to bring everything together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->