Alzner youngest D plays in record breaking game

Status
Not open for further replies.

QQQ

Dec 15, 2003
Calgary Hitmen call up Karl Alzner for his debut in the WHL in front of 14,000 fans in Calgary's Saddledome. Played like "he's been here for a year".

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Like I said in the 2007 prospects thread, hes a great player. Lots of work to be done, Calgary are lucky to have him thats for sure.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Fedz said:
Like I said in the 2007 prospects thread, hes a great player. Lots of work to be done, Calgary are lucky to have him thats for sure.

Can somebody give some more info on him? this is the first i've really heard about him. If he's a '07 prospect than he's around 14 yrs old?

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
MeffyuhTJRest said:
Can somebody give some more info on him? this is the first i've really heard about him. If he's a '07 prospect than he's around 14 yrs old?

He's 15. His birthday is on the wrong side of September 15, which is how he got taken in the WHL Bantam draft this summer but isn't eligible for the NHL draft until 2007. Profile is here.

icarus

Mar 6, 2002
Kingston, ON
Visit site
A bit of a delayed reaction on posting this, but yeah, he did not look out of place out there. Just played a conservative, good positional game.

I think he might have had an assist too, but I'm too lazy to look up the boxscore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->