Speculation: Alternate Jersey? (8/22: Canucks COO confirms new alternate jersey for 50th anniversary year)

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
concepts.png.bfaedee9007df745fdfcd127ce54e17c.png
Top left looks good to me

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
Also, I'm sure you've seen this already, but the Canucks almost went with a teal-on-black redesign in 1989:

This is what Canucks jerseys almost looked like in 1989 (PHOTOS)

canucks-jersey-design.png

It does not say anywhere in that article that the Canucks actually considered those uniforms. The basic facts imply that is a complete fallacy.. As nice as these colours are its a good thing it was not considered. Imagine yet another colour scheme and half baked logo in this team's history. No thanks.

And too bad the team never went with the Johnny Canuck uniform that they actually did consider around that time. There are pictures online. Would like to hear more about that story.

new zamboni

Aug 22, 2018

Does anyone else get the feeling we'll see something almost completely new from this? If it's the stick one I'll be sad. Do you guys really love that logo as a logo or do you think it's a nostalgia thing? I moved to and lived in vancouver for a year before someone made me aware it was a C. It's too small lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->