Already drafted prospects

HFNHL Red Wings

Gentlemen - we always have a few players on the CSB lists that have already been drafted in the HFNHL but this year will likely have more than usual.

Please post any players (on your team or others) that you know have been drafted already ao as to avoid any draft day gafs.

Anyone drafting players not on the CSB has the onus on them to confirm they are not already drafted as no compensatory picks will be issued if this occurs.

The only ones people have brought up so far are these:
Eetu Heikkinen (CSB ES 140)
Dustin Jeffrey
Matt Caria
Mitch Fadden

Last edited by a moderator:

Default101

same with me i have a few that would be eligible in this draft but not in the CSB rankings, not sure what the last GM was thinking but he really went on a few flyers.. and not the Philadelphia kind either...

HFNHL Red Wings

Bah I don't think you guys are even looking. Here's 3 more I found last night (1 of which I've seen show up in top 100 lists) and I just started my draft research last night. I'm sure there's more.

Kristopher Berglund ES 23
Igor Musatov ES 53
Robin Lindqvist ES 68

HFNHL Red Wings

not sure what the last GM was thinking but he really went on a few flyers.. and not the Philadelphia kind either...

Yeah ... I'm not positive but I think Phoenix's draft instructions for a few years were 'take highest remaining CSB list player'. There's a reason you're replacing them Ryan ;)

Default101

Yeah ... I'm not positive but I think Phoenix's draft instructions for a few years were 'take highest remaining CSB list player'. There's a reason you're replacing them Ryan ;)

i guess thats also the reason why there is a list of about 20 prospects i'm going to be releasing when the window for that opens too :D

HFNHL Red Wings

Hmmm ... guess I'm the only one doing the work on this one :p:

Here's another 4 already drafted players on CSB

Marco Maurer ES 97
Elia Ostwald ES 139
Igor Zubov ES 163
Carter Camper NS 200

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
Sharks have some names also .. Berglund might be drafted and McDonough (this one is not D Ryan Mcdonagh)

Howie Martin
Robin Lindqvist
Ryan McDonough
Kris(toffer) Berglund
James Pouliot
Kyle Kucharski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad