Post-Game Talk: Almost a win...

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Just... wow
Colby Cave centering the second line on an NHL team at his stage.

This is really abysmal.
And I like what I've seen from this player.

Reactions: ujju2

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
So he was able to gain the zone once in 6 minutes of play, ya, better throw him on McD’s wing and give him some pp time... he didn’t have a shot on net either
Okay let’s do it your way and play our prospects 6 minutes a night because that has worked so well in the past.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Okay let’s do it your way and play our prospects 6 minutes a night because that has worked so well in the past.
Wow man, this franchise gets hammered for throwing guys out who aren’t ready and now you complain they don’t see the ice. If he’s a goal scorer wouldn’t it help if he got a shot on net? He didn’t, his thought process looked slow and he was used accordingly

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Wow man, this franchise gets hammered for throwing guys out who aren’t ready and now you complain they don’t see the ice. If he’s a goal scorer wouldn’t it help if he got a shot on net? He didn’t, his thought process looked slow and he was used accordingly
Six minutes of ice time playing with absolute plugs. Its not shocking he didn’t get a shot on net.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
I don’t recall that but I didn’t have the announcers in my ear selling the kool-aid either
Sorry that we're not all hockey masterminds like you. Though I would only assume if you're going to judge a player off six minutes of ice time over an entire game that you actually have zero idea what you're talking about.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
So you do believe he should be top 6 then. That’s hilarious. We’re done

No, what he said is that it would be more prudent to give a player that is very hot in the AHL more ice time than 6 minutes. Part of the benefit of pulling guys up when they're doing really well is that you can use some of that adrenaline and momentum.

5: 25 minutes is not even 4th line minutes. That's 4th line enforcer minutes. It's pathetic. You're basically killing all the confidence that he's been building up the past few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->