Allegiant stadium upgrades

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I'm surprised they didn't have shade and cooling mist outside from day 1.

I went to Garth Brooks there back in July 2021, it was 117* out that day and the time outside getting through security was brutal. Saw multiple people faint from overheating.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I'm surprised they didn't have shade and cooling mist outside from day 1.

I went to Garth Brooks there back in July 2021, it was 117* out that day and the time outside getting through security was brutal. Saw multiple people faint from overheating.

IMHO they emphasized fall/winter football events for their two resident teams in initial construction. They are now realizing that events can happen in spring and summer and they need some different accommodations for those seasons. (Ideally, the two best weather months in Las Vegas are April and October. There are ten other months that may require additional considerations.)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Upgrades already?
They made a major miscalculation in not having misting stations for the late spring/summer/early fall months when the temps are more than 100F. That's one item on the list.

The expanding suites must be due to the demand they've had.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They made a major miscalculation in not having misting stations for the late spring/summer/early fall months when the temps are more than 100F. That's one item on the list.

The expanding suites must be due to the demand they've had.
Stadium serves more than just nfl football which runs from Aug to mid Feb (Super Bowl in 2024). If they are hosting events in the late spring to early summer then they need to keep the fans cool.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Stadium serves more than just nfl football which runs from Aug to mid Feb (Super Bowl in 2024). If they are hosting events in the late spring to early summer then they need to keep the fans cool.
The stadium is top ten in the world for event revenue for non home/resident teams (IOW not Raiders nor Rebels football).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad