Player Discussion: All time Tampa Bay Lightning team

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
There's a lack of Tyler Johnson over here IMO. Sure he declined sharply, but the things he achieved in the playoffs between 2014 and 2016 were amazing.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Palat Point Kucherov
Modin Richards St. Louis
Gagne Lecavalier Stamkos
Maroon Paquette Andreychuck
Bradley Johnson Gratton

Hedman Boyle
McDonagh Stralman
Sergachev Hamrlik
Sydor Kubina

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Send Gagne to the minors and bring up Taylor and Fedetenko. Bye Stralman . Call up Sarich

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
where does Steve Downie and Zenon Konopka fit into this? even David Koci or Nick Tarnasky would suffice

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
I'd have Killorn, Johnson and Palat over Tucker and Callahan. I assume Zamunov is Rob Zamuner? Don't know enough about him to have a clue but I'd have Modin there.

Also I'm not sure Vasi has done enough yet to overtake Bishop. It can't be emphasized enough how big of a part he was in turning this team around. He had way worse teams in front of him than Vasi.

Um im as big of a Bish fan there is....but yes Vasi has overtaken him

Wow edit...didnt see the dates lol

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Please, if we're talking bad Lightning goaltenders there are many worse than those. Dieter Kochan probably takes the prize. A guy called up directly from the UHL couldn't hack it in the NHL? Who would've thunk it? Certainly not Rick Dudley.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Please, if we're talking bad Lightning goaltenders there are many worse than those. Dieter Kochan probably takes the prize. A guy called up directly from the UHL couldn't hack it in the NHL? Who would've thunk it? Certainly not Rick Dudley.
Gerald Coleman, Riku Helenius, Sebastien Caron, Wade Flaherty, Kevin Hodson, Wendell Young, even Mark Fitzpatrick. Would Dan Cloutier and his 12-43-6 record be one of the worst? or Bill Ranford and his 3-18-3 record beat that

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Gerald Coleman, Riku Helenius, Sebastien Caron, Wade Flaherty, Kevin Hodson, Wendell Young, even Mark Fitzpatrick. Would Dan Cloutier and his 12-43-6 record be one of the worst? or Bill Ranford and his 3-18-3 record beat that

0.00 GAA and a 1.000 save %, one of these goalies is not like the others.

Reactions: Hoek

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Any dream lineup the team can put out there must have Stamkos/St. Louis pairing at the top. That was the deadliest, most dominant duo we ever had. That duo produced 2x Rockets (including a 60 goal scorer).

Let me know when Stamkos hits 100 points. He's a distant #2 behind Vinny for centers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->