Stralman Kubina
Khabibulin
Vasilevski

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'd have Killorn, Johnson and Palat over Tucker and Callahan. I assume Zamunov is Rob Zamuner? Don't know enough about him to have a clue but I'd have Modin there.

Also I'm not sure Vasi has done enough yet to overtake Bishop. It can't be emphasized enough how big of a part he was in turning this team around. He had way worse teams in front of him than Vasi.

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Modin - Lecavalier - St. Louis
Johnson - Stamkos - Kucherov
Prospal - Richards - Bradley
Fedotenko - Gratton - Killorn
Palat

Hedman - Kubina
Hamrlik - Boyle
Sarich - Stralman
Sergachev

Vasilevskiy
Khabibulin

Reactions: Elvs

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
All time team:
Kucherov Lecavalier St Louis
Prospal Stamkos Stillman
Andreychuk Richards Tucker
Zamuner Point Callaghan replace with fedotenko
Taylor as 13th
Hamrlik Hedman
McDonagh Boyle
Stralman Kubina
Khabibulin
Vasilevski
Sergachev should be in over Stralman.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Sergachev should be in over Stralman.
Not yet. People don't realize it because he wasn't flashy but Strålman was absolutely huge for us. Serg will pass him in a couple of years but as of now Strålman is ahead.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Not yet. People don't realize it because he wasn't flashy but Strålman was absolutely huge for us. Serg will pass him in a couple of years but as of now Strålman is ahead.

Agree but disagree. I agree that Sergachev isn't deserving yet, this isn't based on potential. But i disagree that Stralman was such a huge influence, he was good but he's on most lists because he's a RD. If we go by who was huge for the team and doesn't get the credit and might not make any lists it's Jason Cullimore. Being a LD he's left off because Hedman and Hamrlik were bigger parts of the teams they were on. I have Sarich over Cullimore because he has more longevity with the lightning, more points and was a big part of the Cup team as well. If I wasn't going LD-RD I'd have Cullimore over Strålman with Stralman the 7th and Sergachev not on the team.

Another player who i didn't give enough credit to was Zamuner. He was around the early years when I wasn't a fan yet as I wasn't living in Florida yet. I put Fedotenko over a few probably more deserving because of what he did in the playoffs in 04.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Haven't really given this a look.... the answer to my "All Time" team depends on whether or not we're trying to win a Stanley Cup and if this is a lineup that could have actually existed i.e "My centers are Lecavaler-Stamkos-Richards-Andreychuk" naw dude.... that's not a real thing

Sunny's "I'm actually trying to win the Stanley Cup here with a believable lineup"

-Keep in mind... those on the list who played here briefly are slotted in the lineup with their current level of play at the time they played here. For example. Sydor was still at his prime and I think was probably better than Hamrlik when he was playing for us.

Gagne-Lecavalier-St. Louis -> There's your French Connection
Modin-Richards-Fedotenko
Palat-Cirelli-Killorn
Bergenheim-Moore-Callahan

Hedman-Kubina
Sydor-Boyle
Cullimore-Pratt

Bishop
Roloson

The goal was a team that's not going to wilt under pressure and execute in the clutch and can score 5 on 5 and execute at a good level on special teams. Clearly better lineups can be made. I'm acutely aware of many glaring omissions and several WTF players in the lineup. Kucherov and Stamkos are f***ing S A W F T. I said "I'm trying to win a Cup" not "Blow another 3-2 series lead" thusly there are many bottom line players in the lineup and an actual lineup has bottom line players. A lot of those kinds of guys have come and gone and these are the ones who stood out first.

Last edited:

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Straight off the top of my head:

Kucherov-Stamkos-Palat
St. Louis-Lecavalier-Prospal
Bradley-Point-Johnson
Killorn-Richards-Andreychuk
Gourde

Hedman-Stralman
McDonagh-Boyle
Kubina-Hamrlik
Sergachev

Vasilevskiy
Bishop

Wonder if others all time team will look different now that our current players have won us a cup.

Reactions: DFC

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Stamkos-Lecavalier-St.Louis
Kucherov-Richards-Modin
Bradley-Point-Palat
Prospel-Taylor-Killorn
Fedotenko

Hedman-Hamrlik
McDonagh-Boyle
Kubina-Salo