OT: All things Marvel/MCU (Spoilers)

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Hell, if we've got a GoT thread then this should exist too.

Endgame is in touching distance. Have we all seen the 'I Have Telepathy' thing yet?
That was a weird little thing Captain Marvel isn’t supposed to have telepathy but you never know where they’re taking the character, or it could be a ruse done on purpose by the Russo’s to throw people off the scent, who knows I in all my nerdness am so f***ing stoked for this movie

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I’ve got tickets booked for the first night. It crashed every booking system over here. It’s going to make billions

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
That was a weird little thing Captain Marvel isn’t supposed to have telepathy but you never know where they’re taking the character, or it could be a ruse done on purpose by the Russo’s to throw people off the scent, who knows I in all my nerdness am so ****ing stoked for this movie

Someone else at work can't hear it. He thinks it's just Thor sighing. Weird.

Last edited:

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I honestly can’t wait for Phase 2. Weirdly enough Sony released that Tom Holland signed a “Robert Downey Jr.” deal as Spider-Man until 2026 or around that time. In the deal it says Phase 3.

My guess is that Phase 2 consists of:
- Dr. Strange
- Black Panther
- Captain Marvel
- Bucky (the new pseudo Captain America)
- At least half of the Guardians if the Galaxy
- Spider-Man
- Possibly Hulk.

Sadly, Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), and Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man), and Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) all have expired contracts and have said they are done- with the exception of Ruffalo.

I loved the Black Panther movie, Dr. Strange movie (my favorite out of the new ones), and the Captain Marvel movie. I also think they found a grand slam actor in Tom Holland.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
f*** starlord and his panzy lookin ass for f***ing literally all of this up and most importantly having Spidey die.

just-a-black-hole_o_7270023.jpg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I honestly can’t wait for Phase 2. Weirdly enough Sony released that Tom Holland signed a “Robert Downey Jr.” deal as Spider-Man until 2026 or around that time. In the deal it says Phase 3.

My guess is that Phase 2 consists of:
- Dr. Strange
- Black Panther
- Captain Marvel
- Bucky (the new pseudo Captain America)
- At least half of the Guardians if the Galaxy
- Spider-Man
- Possibly Hulk.

Sadly, Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), and Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man), and Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) all have expired contracts and have said they are done- with the exception of Ruffalo.

I loved the Black Panther movie, Dr. Strange movie (my favorite out of the new ones), and the Captain Marvel movie. I also think they found a grand slam actor in Tom Holland.
I have no interest in phase two.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I have no interest in phase two.
There’s really only so much they can do with Iron Man and Captain America going forward. A change of characters/powers and villains will hurt at first, but it’s 1000X better than getting bored with such a beloved franchise.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
I saw all the MCU through Infinity War last year. Really enjoyed it and it was great to see a different style ending to one of those movies. I'm afraid they're going to undo everything and I'm pretty burned out with the franchise. Will wait for reviews to decide whether or not to watch.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
There’s really only so much they can do with Iron Man and Captain America going forward. A change of characters/powers and villains will hurt at first, but it’s 1000X better than getting bored with such a beloved franchise.
I just don’t care for the characters, so it doesn’t interest me.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I just don’t care for the characters, so it doesn’t interest me.
The new ones? I hear a lot of that. Some say the Strange movie was bad, Black Panther was too political, and Captain Marvel is too strong.

I thought they were all good. To each his own though.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The new ones? I hear a lot of that. Some say the Strange movie was bad, Black Panther was too political, and Captain Marvel is too strong.

I thought they were all good. To each his own though.
Yeah, strange was good, but I never cared for the others, including Hawkeye and falcon when I was a kid.
I Am looking forward to the new Spider-Man though.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Yeah, strange was good, but I never cared for the others, including Hawkeye and falcon when I was a kid.
I Am looking forward to the new Spider-Man though.
Oh yeah! See, I too really don’t care for Hawkeye, Falcon, or Scarlett Johansson’s character. I like here, but could care less if her character dies. I like the ant-man movies too.

Tom Holland is a great Spider-Man. I will finally enjoy the movies now. I look forward to Homecoming after Endgame

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Oh yeah! See, I too really don’t care for Hawkeye, Falcon, or Scarlett Johansson’s character. I like here, but could care less if her character dies. I like the ant-man movies too.

Tom Holland is a great Spider-Man. I will finally enjoy the movies now. I look forward to Homecoming after Endgame
Antman was really fun

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
People get real angry when I say the MCU is a better franchise than star wars...but I dont think I am wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad