OT: All things Marvel/MCU (Spoilers)

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
best finale yet..lots of craziness...you'll see and a huge opening got the MV..also nifty spot in the credits

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I haven’t seen him in much outside of Lovecraft Country….but holy f*** was that an incredible debut performance by
Jonathan Majors
as
Kang the Conqueror
in
Loki

Last edited:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I haven’t seen him in much outside of Lovecraft Country….but holy f*** was that an incredible debut performance for that particular character in Loki.

I’m an idiot and I don’t know how to use the spoiler tag. Can one of you fellow kids tell me how to do this?

its under the icon next to the film looking thing

Reactions: TB87

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Loki has been such a surprise. I expected so little but it's been centrally-critical to the entire MCU and every performance has been so good.

JW as Kang was an absolute revelation, virtually Shakesperean in its delivery.

Being anal about it, he technically isn't Kang in the finale, I think; his variant who goes by Kang probably appears in the first episode of Season 2. Hence the statue of him in this alternate TVA Loki got sent to. This now-dead dude specifically scoffs at identities after everything he's seen.

The exploration of predestination/destiny/free will is a pretty f***ing heavy subject for a comic book TV show. Love it.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Loki has been such a surprise. I expected so little but it's been centrally-critical to the entire MCU and every performance has been so good.

JW as Kang was an absolute revelation, virtually Shakesperean in its delivery.

He was fantastic. To be the big bad,you need a presence and the ability to be a scene stealer. Brolin, Hiddleston, and Michael B Jordan have been the best MCU villains so far for that reason. After that debut, im excited to see more of this villain too.

Gotta be getting Spiderman stuff soon, right? Ive never been more fascinated by an upcoming movie than I am about this one. Comes out in 5 months and all we have gotten is a title. Marvel/Sony being super coy about it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I haven’t seen him in much outside of Lovecraft Country….but holy f*** was that an incredible debut performance by
Jonathan Majors
as
Kang the Conqueror
in
Loki

Supposedly he will be in Creed III as well. He's got a bright future and serious acting chops.

Reactions: TB87

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Being anal about it, he technically isn't Kang in the finale, I think; his variant who goes by Kang probably appears in the first episode of Season 2. Hence the statue of him in this alternate TVA Loki got sent to. This now-dead dude specifically scoffs at identities after everything he's seen.

The exploration of predestination/destiny/free will is a pretty f***ing heavy subject for a comic book TV show. Love it.

He's a Kang. A decent one. I love idea of the same guy playing so many variants of himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad