OT: All things Marvel/MCU (Spoilers)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'll put some in spoiler because it involves ep 6 specifically

Ep 6 speculation
I'm not sure Evan Peters is actually Fox's Quicksilver. The way he talked with Wanda about how she was carrying out this large-scale hallucination type thing and trying to be 'moralistic' about it, keeping families together, etc... Made it almost sounds like something he had experience with which makes me think it could be Mephisto and the producers just cast Evan Peters and then had him play Pietro for a fan-service joke. Wanda may be the first human (in this universe or at least Earth) that Mephisto has encountered able to pull something like this off. So he's taken interest.

Aerospace Engineer is quite specific. Tony is gone. Michael Douglas' Pym isn't really an Aerospace Engineer title you'd use. Reed Richards would fit that bill and be a huge thing. It would also be a good way to reintroduce the Fantastic Four.

Instead of just starting off with a movie. They slowly build-up the character(s) by introducing them in different mediums whether it be shows or movies. They originally get their powers from cosmic radiation and Wanda's bubble is composed of cosmic radiation so it would wind up that he takes a sample and eventually the experiment leads to them getting their powers.

If Evan Peters Quicksilver was not brought in to introduce the Multiverse and was instead fan-service, it would be incredibly stupid. I think Wanda just filled him with the memories of her own Quicksilver once he arrived there. How he arrived there is obviously the big unknown. Maybe Mephisto plucked him from the alternate universe?

I completely agree about Reed Richards and I think it will be John Krasinski and people are gonna lose their shit in the best way

Reactions: Flybynite

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
If Evan Peters Quicksilver was not brought in to introduce the Multiverse and was instead fan-service, it would be incredibly stupid. I think Wanda just filled him with the memories of her own Quicksilver once he arrived there. How he arrived there is obviously the big unknown. Maybe Mephisto plucked him from the alternate universe?

I completely agree about Reed Richards and I think it will be John Krasinski and people are gonna lose their shit in the best way

if it is who you said playing who you said..that would be insane

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I can see it too as a lead into Doctor Strange 2 since Wanda is confirmed in it. I'm also 99.9% sure its Reed Richards coming in the next episode, and would love John Krasinski.

It's definitely a lead into Dr. Strange 2. I think that is actually confirmed. It's also tied into Spiderman 3.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I rewatched Spiderman FFH last night. That takes place 8 months after the blip. Does that mean westview n everything is happening before the events of FFH? Im not sure if they ever said how long after the blip WV is taking place.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
My theory on THAT person...

I think much of westview is controlled by Wanda's subconsciousness. It is almost like a dream playing out in real life...it all comes from her but she is not consciously deciding what people say or do (like you dont have control of that in a dream). When she feels threatened, her subconscious will change something or when the outside world threatens her, she directly decides what to do.

I think Pietro is the Xmen version that Wanda's subconscious plucked out of his universe. His role in Westview is to rationalize Wanda's behavior...which he does later in episode 6. I think this because he shows up right after Vision confronts Wanda about the morality of what she is doing, forcing her subconscious to defend itself by taking extreme measures. Her actual brother is dead, so it needed to find someone with similar abilities and control that person to what Wanda needs...the person she trusts most in life to tell her what she is doing isn't wrong.

So basically, Pietro is the xmen version being controlled by Wanda's subconscious like everyone else in westview to serve a purpose. He even says that most people keep their same personality...and his personality is very much like his character in the Xmen movies (a man child, likes pranks, chugs soda's, etc).

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I rewatched Spiderman FFH last night. That takes place 8 months after the blip. Does that mean westview n everything is happening before the events of FFH? Im not sure if they ever said how long after the blip WV is taking place.

I assume it's right after the events of Endgame.

Wanda immediately retreats into solitude after helping take down Thanos.

She then creates the Hex and here we are. I'm guessing it's before or parallel to FFH.

Reactions: Adam Warlock

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
My theory on THAT person...

I think much of westview is controlled by Wanda's subconsciousness. It is almost like a dream playing out in real life...it all comes from her but she is not consciously deciding what people say or do (like you dont have control of that in a dream). When she feels threatened, her subconscious will change something or when the outside world threatens her, she directly decides what to do.

I think Pietro is the Xmen version that Wanda's subconscious plucked out of his universe. His role in Westview is to rationalize Wanda's behavior...which he does later in episode 6. I think this because he shows up right after Vision confronts Wanda about the morality of what she is doing, forcing her subconscious to defend itself by taking extreme measures. Her actual brother is dead, so it needed to find someone with similar abilities and control that person to what Wanda needs...the person she trusts most in life to tell her what she is doing isn't wrong.

So basically, Pietro is the xmen version being controlled by Wanda's subconscious like everyone else in westview to serve a purpose. He even says that most people keep their same personality...and his personality is very much like his character in the Xmen movies (a man child, likes pranks, chugs soda's, etc).

Bravo sir. This is a great exlanation!

Reactions: Adam Warlock

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I assume it's right after the events of Endgame.

Wanda immediately retreats into solitude after helping take down Thanos.

She then creates the Hex and here we are. I'm guessing it's before or parallel to FFH.

Correct. It is after Endgame but before FFH. Hayward mentions how Rambeau was the first one back after everyone returned and said it was 3 weeks I believe.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
episode 7 wasn't as good..but there is some great banter in there..and it seemed to ..fly by

stay for the credits

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Agathaaaaaa. Also Monica getting her powers. Nothing really that surprising this episode that I hadn't suspected yet. Good episode overall but not better than last week. Interesting to see how they wrap this in two episodes.

Also: Mid-credits scene in this one.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Just a heads up, there's a post credits scene on this weeks WandaVision. Didnt watch it yet but a friend told me.

Reactions: Hawkman

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Soooo many revelations in this episode

This breakdown is fantastic

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Just saw that Kang the Conquerer is going to be in the next Ant Man/Wasp movie? Wow, that’s pretty hard core. More time travel?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Just saw that Kang the Conquerer is going to be in the next Ant Man/Wasp movie? Wow, that’s pretty hard core. More time travel?

Yeah they cast Jonathan Majors from Lovecraft Country as Kang. Very excited.

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Jack Straw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad