All things MacKinnon?

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
He finally learned he has the "I'm better than you, time to score" button in his arsenal.

Just wait until the league actually realizes who Mikko Rantanan is (more than a underrated thread and a bunch of armchair gm's googling him finally). He isn't far behind MacKinnon and I laugh every time NHL.com bozos claim MacKinnon is carrying that line on his back.

Rygu

Dec 24, 2017
B.C.
He finally learned he has the "I'm better than you, time to score" button in his arsenal.

Just wait until the league actually realizes who Mikko Rantanan is (more than a underrated thread and a bunch of armchair gm's googling him finally). He isn't far behind MacKinnon and I laugh every time NHL.com bozos claim MacKinnon is carrying that line on his back.
Rantanan is the shit, incredible skillset.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Landy has been playing amazing as well this season. Easily the best line in hockey by a long shot and that is no insult to the Bruins.

easily? idk I still think Boston is better

but I agree that Landeskog and Rantanen were dynamite last year and did not get the credit they deserved

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
He was so f***ing scary against the bolts a few nights ago. He and mcdavid might be the most fun players in the league to watch.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Clearly not yet a superstar. Let’s focus on what’s really important, four years ago he had 38 points in 64 games and that kind of black mark as a 19 year old sophomore just can’t be erased from the record books. Needs about 4-5 more seasons of this to be proven, just can’t trust an overnight sensation like this who came out of nowhere.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
easily? idk I still think Boston is better

but I agree that Landeskog and Rantanen were dynamite last year and did not get the credit they deserved
The better line is probably the one that is hotter at a given time.
Both can be so dominant.

If I was forced to chose one today, I'd probably go with Boston because of the experience factor.
Going forward you'd obviously lean towards Colorado due to age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad